Alumni From Nanjing University Of Aeronautics And Astronautics Visit Tianyongcheng
On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Tianyongcheng polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided guidance to the company.
In Tianyongcheng silicone, we were very honored to receive a warm reception of Chen Weiwen, chairman of the board, a graduate in the year of 1984. She explained the development path of the company, the main products and market, and the future developing direction.
Under the leading of technicians, we visited the R & D laboratories and productive workshop of enterprise, which let us see a high-level R & D team and an enterprise attaching importance to quality of the products, which is a responsible attitude towards customers.
- August 16, 2018Silicone, i.e., an organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing the Si-C bond and having at least one organic base that is directly connected to the silicon atom. It is also customary to tr...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone is a general term for a class of chemical products. Silicone is a new term and a new material that has only appeared in recent years. Compared with other traditional materials, it is a relati...view
- July 29, 2019It is well known that heat resistant silicone rubber can withstand high temperature. It is a high temperature resistant and tensile silicone rubber based on special silicone rubber material. It can wi...view
- August 16, 2018The main silicone products are: silicone monomers, silicone intermediates, and silicone products.At present, there are a wide range of silicone products with a variety of brands and over 4,000 types a...view
- June 5, 2018According to the difference of its shape, Organosilicon materials can be divided into silane coupling agents (organosilicon chemical reagents), silicone oil (silicone, silicone emulsion, silicon surfa...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant is one kind of sealant. It is the same system as common glass glue, that is, a substance formed from materials such as sodium silicate and silicone, silicone structural polymer. T...view