Waterproof Mastic Sealant 1
Waterproof mastic sealant is also commonly referred to as JS polymer cement based waterproof coating. The polymer cement based waterproof coating is a two component polymer cement based waterproof coating. It is made up of polymer materials and inorganic mineral powders, of which inorganic materials account for more than 80%. It has strong antioxidant capacity, high temperature resistance, flame retardant, water proof, and can effectively protect the steel tile or cement base surface from oxidation.
Use method for waterproof mastic sealant
1.After the base layer is cleaned, the key parts such as expansion joints and construction joints should be treated first. In particular, the parts that are not easy to be painted, such as drain holes, should be reinforced, and painted with 2-3 times of waterproof primer.
2.The coatings for waterproofing membranes, waterproof coatings, base coatings and bonding coils must be clearly defined. Apply the primer. In order to improve the adhesion between the waterproof coil and the base layer, the primer can be repeatedly painted, uniformly coated, completely covered, and fully penetrated into the concrete base layer to improve the bond strength and shear strength.
3.Waterproof coatings must be proportioned according to the product instructions, according to the ratio of A: B = 2: 1 ratio. Each mixing amount is matched with the actual amount of the site.
4.The waterproof coating should be stirred evenly. The mixing time is about 3-5 minutes, and the mixture is stirred until the mixed liquid of the two components is uniform.
5.The water-repellent coating with uniform mixing should be painted according to the area to be painted on the spot. The coating of the base layer should be larger than the area of the bonded coil. The waterproof coating should not exceed 30 minutes at the latest from the end of the mixing to the completion of the painting.
6.After the first coating is finished for about 4-8 hours, the second and third primers can be applied again. The first coating thickness is 0.5MM, and the second coating thickness is About 0.5MM. The thickness of the third painting is about 0.5MM. Before painting the second coat, you must wait until the first coat is completely solid before you can paint again.
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone gel, alias Silicone gel or silicic acid gel, English name is Silicone gel or Silicone. The molecular formula is xSiO2·yH2O and the molecular weight is 60.08,which is Transparent or milky...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone products are mainly divided into four categories: silicone oil, silicone rubber, silicone resin and silane coupling agent.Silicone oil is a polyorganosiloxane of different degree of polymeriz...view
- November 11, 2020High temperature resistant silicone coating is one of the main varieties of high temperature resistant coatings, usually made of silicone resin, heat resistant pigments, additives, solvents, etc. The ...view
- May 25, 2018Single component RTVSingle component RTV silicone rubber system is one of the three RTV silicone rubber system that is used most widely. The silicone rubber can be turned into elastomer with net struc...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone gel can be used as a desiccant and can be reused. Silicone gel is a porous material having a different particle size which is suitably dehydrated from a silicic acid gel mSiO2·nH2O. It h...view
- August 16, 2018Hydrophilic silicones are prepared by hydrolysis of volatile chlorosilanes in an oxyhydrogen flame. From a chemical point of view, these loose white powders are composed of high purity amorphous silic...view