Waterproof Mastic Sealant 1
Waterproof mastic sealant is also commonly referred to as JS polymer cement based waterproof coating. The polymer cement based waterproof coating is a two component polymer cement based waterproof coating. It is made up of polymer materials and inorganic mineral powders, of which inorganic materials account for more than 80%. It has strong antioxidant capacity, high temperature resistance, flame retardant, water proof, and can effectively protect the steel tile or cement base surface from oxidation.
Use method for waterproof mastic sealant
1.After the base layer is cleaned, the key parts such as expansion joints and construction joints should be treated first. In particular, the parts that are not easy to be painted, such as drain holes, should be reinforced, and painted with 2-3 times of waterproof primer.
2.The coatings for waterproofing membranes, waterproof coatings, base coatings and bonding coils must be clearly defined. Apply the primer. In order to improve the adhesion between the waterproof coil and the base layer, the primer can be repeatedly painted, uniformly coated, completely covered, and fully penetrated into the concrete base layer to improve the bond strength and shear strength.
3.Waterproof coatings must be proportioned according to the product instructions, according to the ratio of A: B = 2: 1 ratio. Each mixing amount is matched with the actual amount of the site.
4.The waterproof coating should be stirred evenly. The mixing time is about 3-5 minutes, and the mixture is stirred until the mixed liquid of the two components is uniform.
5.The water-repellent coating with uniform mixing should be painted according to the area to be painted on the spot. The coating of the base layer should be larger than the area of the bonded coil. The waterproof coating should not exceed 30 minutes at the latest from the end of the mixing to the completion of the painting.
6.After the first coating is finished for about 4-8 hours, the second and third primers can be applied again. The first coating thickness is 0.5MM, and the second coating thickness is About 0.5MM. The thickness of the third painting is about 0.5MM. Before painting the second coat, you must wait until the first coat is completely solid before you can paint again.
- October 17, 2018(1) Neutral curing silicone rubber, which has good bonding strength and sealing performance for most materials, and has good high and low temperature resistance. The temperature ranges from -45 °C to...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant is one kind of sealant. It is the same system as common glass glue, that is, a substance formed from materials such as sodium silicate and silicone, silicone structural polymer. T...view
- May 25, 2018Coating adhesive, also known as cladding adhesive, rtv silicone coating or coating for commonness, is a kind of coating-type adhesive with special formulation. After applying the coating adhesive on t...view
- August 16, 2018Step 1: select materialsChoose suitable silicon rubber materials according to the use environment and quality requirements of the products, such as the requirements of wear resistance, oil resistance,...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant for construction is widely accepted as the waterproof sealing material widely used in interior and exterior decoration of various buildings. However, with the rapid development of...view
- June 5, 2018Glass cementIt can be used to stick the windshield and rear window on the car, so that it can be firmly bonded to the car body. The use of glass cement completely abandoned the backward means of tradi...view