Silicone Products 1
The main silicone products are: silicone monomers, silicone intermediates, and silicone products.
At present, there are a wide range of silicone products with a variety of brands and over 4,000 types are commonly used. These products can be roughly divided into three categories: raw materials, intermediates, and products:
1.Silicone monomer: it mainly refers to monomers of synthetic silicone polymers such as organochlorosilane, such as methylchlorosilane, phenylchlorosilane, vinyl chlorosilane and other raw materials.
2.silicone intermediate: it mainly refers to linear or cyclic siloxane oligomers, such as hexamethyldisiloxane (MM), octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane (D4), dimethyl ring Silicone mixture (DMC) and the like.
3.Silicone products: Silicone products are obtained by polymerization of intermediates and addition of various inorganic fillers or modifiers. There are four main categories, including silicone rubber (high temperature vulcanized silicone rubber and room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber), silicone oil and secondary processed products, silicone resin and silane coupling agent. The silicone rubber is then subjected to a vulcanization molding process such as molding and extrusion to obtain a final direct product such as a conductive button, a sealing ring, and a swimming cap.
The basic structural unit of a silicone product is composed of silicon-oxygen chain links, and the side chains are connected to various other organic groups through silicon atoms. Therefore, in the structure of the silicone product, both the "organic group" and the "inorganic structure" are contained, and this special composition and molecular structure make it combine the characteristics of the organic substance with the function of the inorganic substance. Compared with other polymer materials, the most outstanding properties of silicone products are: temperature resistance, weather resistance, electrical insulation properties, biological properties, low surface tension and low surface energy.
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant is one kind of sealant. It is the same system as common glass glue, that is, a substance formed from materials such as sodium silicate and silicone, silicone structural polymer. T...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant for construction is widely accepted as the waterproof sealing material widely used in interior and exterior decoration of various buildings. However, with the rapid development of...view
- June 5, 2018According to the difference of its shape, Organosilicon materials can be divided into silane coupling agents (organosilicon chemical reagents), silicone oil (silicone, silicone emulsion, silicon surfa...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone gel, alias Silicone gel or silicic acid gel, English name is Silicone gel or Silicone. The molecular formula is xSiO2·yH2O and the molecular weight is 60.08,which is Transparent or milky...view
- June 5, 2018Glass cementIt can be used to stick the windshield and rear window on the car, so that it can be firmly bonded to the car body. The use of glass cement completely abandoned the backward means of tradi...view
- July 29, 2019The vulcanization reaction of RTV one is initiated by moisture in the air. The commonly used cross-linking agent is methyl triacetoxysilane, whose Si-O-C bond is easily hydrolyzed. Acetoxy and hydroge...view