Silicone Products 1
The main silicone products are: silicone monomers, silicone intermediates, and silicone products.
At present, there are a wide range of silicone products with a variety of brands and over 4,000 types are commonly used. These products can be roughly divided into three categories: raw materials, intermediates, and products:
1.Silicone monomer: it mainly refers to monomers of synthetic silicone polymers such as organochlorosilane, such as methylchlorosilane, phenylchlorosilane, vinyl chlorosilane and other raw materials.
2.silicone intermediate: it mainly refers to linear or cyclic siloxane oligomers, such as hexamethyldisiloxane (MM), octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane (D4), dimethyl ring Silicone mixture (DMC) and the like.
3.Silicone products: Silicone products are obtained by polymerization of intermediates and addition of various inorganic fillers or modifiers. There are four main categories, including silicone rubber (high temperature vulcanized silicone rubber and room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber), silicone oil and secondary processed products, silicone resin and silane coupling agent. The silicone rubber is then subjected to a vulcanization molding process such as molding and extrusion to obtain a final direct product such as a conductive button, a sealing ring, and a swimming cap.
The basic structural unit of a silicone product is composed of silicon-oxygen chain links, and the side chains are connected to various other organic groups through silicon atoms. Therefore, in the structure of the silicone product, both the "organic group" and the "inorganic structure" are contained, and this special composition and molecular structure make it combine the characteristics of the organic substance with the function of the inorganic substance. Compared with other polymer materials, the most outstanding properties of silicone products are: temperature resistance, weather resistance, electrical insulation properties, biological properties, low surface tension and low surface energy.
- August 16, 2018Silicone products are mainly divided into four categories: silicone oil, silicone rubber, silicone resin and silane coupling agent.Silicone oil is a polyorganosiloxane of different degree of polymeriz...view
- July 29, 2019It is well known that heat resistant silicone rubber can withstand high temperature. It is a high temperature resistant and tensile silicone rubber based on special silicone rubber material. It can wi...view
- May 25, 20181. Instant adhesion. Instant adhesive is not required to be heated and pressurized. It has the characteristics of fast curing and strong bonding strength. The pull of a 6.45 square centimeter adhesive...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone resin is mainly used in the preparation of silicone insulating varnish, silicone coating, silicone adhesive and silicone plastic. High-performance coatings such as high-grade building ext...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant for construction is widely accepted as the waterproof sealing material widely used in interior and exterior decoration of various buildings. However, with the rapid development of...view
- August 16, 2018Hydrophilic silicones are prepared by hydrolysis of volatile chlorosilanes in an oxyhydrogen flame. From a chemical point of view, these loose white powders are composed of high purity amorphous silic...view