Professional Silicone Products
Silica gel is a kind of rubber, which has a large adsorption capacity for water, low regeneration temperature and low price. Because of good properties, silica gel are often made into high temperature resistant silica gel bar and silica gel plate products. Many products on the market use silicone rubber, such as many cartoon mobile phone cases, breast fillers for people loving beauty, lampshades made of silica gel, etc. Many products are inseparable from silicone materials.
Advantages of silica gel products:
As a non-petroleum product with superior performance, silica does not rely on increasingly scarce petroleum resources, which makes it the trend of the times that silicone products become a substitute for similar plastic products. At the same time, silica gel products can be applied to many uses that plastic products cannot achieve, such as baby pacifier, human organs, and so on. The application prospect is very broad.
1. Silica gel products are indispensable components in making duplicators, keyboards, electronic dictionaries, remote controls, toys, and silica gel keys.
2.It can be used to make durable forming gaskets, packaging materials for electronic parts, and maintenance materials for automobile electronic parts.
3. It can be used to make electronic components and moulded high pressure flange.
4. It can be used to make conductive silica gel, medical silica gel, foam silica gel, mold silica gel, etc.
5.It can be used in construction and repair of houses, sealing of high-speed kilometers joints and Bridges, etc.
6. It can be used for baby products, maternal and infant products, baby bottles and milk bottle protection cases.
7. It can be used in the production of kitchen products and kitchenware and related auxiliary kitchenware products.
8. It can be used for medical device accessories, and is widely used in the medical industry due to the colorless, tasteless, non-toxic and other characteristics of silica gel.
- October 17, 2018For clothing stained with this RTV silicone, the silicone should be moistened with turpentine to soften it, and then removed with gasoline. For already dry spots, apply cream or artificial butter firs...view
- June 5, 2018Glass cementIt can be used to stick the windshield and rear window on the car, so that it can be firmly bonded to the car body. The use of glass cement completely abandoned the backward means of tradi...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone gel, alias Silicone gel or silicic acid gel, English name is Silicone gel or Silicone. The molecular formula is xSiO2·yH2O and the molecular weight is 60.08,which is Transparent or milky...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel alias: Silicic acid gel. It is a highly active adsorbent material and an amorphous material. Its chemical formula is mSiO2. nH2O. It is insoluble in water and any solvent, non-toxic, odorle...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicon is a very rich element on the earth, and silicone is the product after the organic silicon is organized. Silicone, also known as silicone or siloxane, is a siloxane organic polymer that is...view
- May 25, 2018Single component RTVSingle component RTV silicone rubber system is one of the three RTV silicone rubber system that is used most widely. The silicone rubber can be turned into elastomer with net struc...view