Professional Silicone Products
Silica gel is a kind of rubber, which has a large adsorption capacity for water, low regeneration temperature and low price. Because of good properties, silica gel are often made into high temperature resistant silica gel bar and silica gel plate products. Many products on the market use silicone rubber, such as many cartoon mobile phone cases, breast fillers for people loving beauty, lampshades made of silica gel, etc. Many products are inseparable from silicone materials.
Advantages of silica gel products:
As a non-petroleum product with superior performance, silica does not rely on increasingly scarce petroleum resources, which makes it the trend of the times that silicone products become a substitute for similar plastic products. At the same time, silica gel products can be applied to many uses that plastic products cannot achieve, such as baby pacifier, human organs, and so on. The application prospect is very broad.
1. Silica gel products are indispensable components in making duplicators, keyboards, electronic dictionaries, remote controls, toys, and silica gel keys.
2.It can be used to make durable forming gaskets, packaging materials for electronic parts, and maintenance materials for automobile electronic parts.
3. It can be used to make electronic components and moulded high pressure flange.
4. It can be used to make conductive silica gel, medical silica gel, foam silica gel, mold silica gel, etc.
5.It can be used in construction and repair of houses, sealing of high-speed kilometers joints and Bridges, etc.
6. It can be used for baby products, maternal and infant products, baby bottles and milk bottle protection cases.
7. It can be used in the production of kitchen products and kitchenware and related auxiliary kitchenware products.
8. It can be used for medical device accessories, and is widely used in the medical industry due to the colorless, tasteless, non-toxic and other characteristics of silica gel.
- May 22, 2018Characteristics: High flexibility, waterproof and moisture proof, strong adhesive force, strong resistance to cracking, permeable to air but impermeable to water, easy and high efficiency operation, e...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone, i.e., an organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing the Si-C bond and having at least one organic base that is directly connected to the silicon atom. It is also customary to tr...view
- August 16, 2018The silicone solvent is a milky white or light cyan transparent solution, and the basic component is amorphous silica. Its molecular formula is mSiO2•nH2O, wherein SiO2 is dispersed in water or an or...view
- June 5, 2018Process of bonding technology: surface preparation for different properties of the bonded matter and different conditions. Strictly it can be divided into general methods, chemical methods and physica...view
- August 16, 2018An important property of silicone SAA is its excellent surface activity and ease of spreading. This property is derived from the low surface tension and weak intermolecular forces of polydimethylsilox...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Neutral curing silicone rubber, which has good bonding strength and sealing performance for most materials, and has good high and low temperature resistance. The temperature ranges from -45 °C to...view