Preparation And Application Of Silicone Solvent
The silicone solvent is a milky white or light cyan transparent solution, and the basic component is amorphous silica. Its molecular formula is mSiO2•nH2O, wherein SiO2 is dispersed in water or an organic solvent in a micelle form.
According to the process, the preparation methods of the silicone solvent mainly include: ion-exchange method, elemental silicon hydrolysis method, electrolytic electrodialysis method, acid neutralization method, peptization method, polymerized sol method and the like. At present, ion-exchange method is the most widely used and most mature technology in China. However, the particle size and SiO2 concentration of the elemental silicon hydrolysis method are easy to control with less impurities, and the resulting silicon solvent has good uniformity and high stability. In addition, there will be no large amount of waste water in the production process, and the product has a higher concentration, which will consume less energy in the concentration, so it can adapt to the trend of environmental protection and energy conservation. Therefore, the new project mostly uses the elemental silicon hydrolysis method.
The silicone solvent micelles are nanometer-sized, generally 10-100 nm in diameter, and have a large specific surface area and adsorption capacity. It has good adhesion, good hydrophilicity and oil repellency, can be diluted to any concentration with distilled water, and the stability is enhanced with the increase of dilution. In addition, the silicone solvent also has high dispersibility, good wear resistance and good light transmission, and is harmless to the human environment. In recent years, it has been widely used in various fields of scientific research and modern industry, such as coatings, adhesives, refractory materials, ceramics, textiles, metallurgy, precision casting and other industries. At present, the rise of inorganic polymer architectural coatings has opened up a vast market for the large-scale application of silicone solvents. And with the rapid development of the electronics industry, the demand for silicone solvents in the silicon wafer polishing industry is also rapidly increasing.
- May 25, 2018Coating adhesive, also known as cladding adhesive, rtv silicone coating or coating for commonness, is a kind of coating-type adhesive with special formulation. After applying the coating adhesive on t...view
- August 16, 2018The hydrotreated low-viscosity mineral oil is used as a raw material, and a high-fraction, narrow-range base oil is cut through a narrow rectification column, and the fraction is 295-355 ℃. It is dew...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel alias: Silicic acid gel. It is a highly active adsorbent material and an amorphous material. Its chemical formula is mSiO2. nH2O. It is insoluble in water and any solvent, non-toxic, odorle...view
- December 19, 2017CSEPV 2017 China (Shenzhen) International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition will be held in Shenzhen International Exhibition Center from December 8th to December 10th. Through the concentrated display an...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel is a kind of rubber, which has a large adsorption capacity for water, low regeneration temperature and low price. Because of good properties, silica gel are often made into high temperature...view
- July 29, 2019Ceramic silicone rubber is more popular in electrical machinery and equipment manufacturing than other products containing silica gel. Ceramic silicone rubber mainly includes silicone rubber matrix, c...view