Preparation And Application Of Silicone Solvent
The silicone solvent is a milky white or light cyan transparent solution, and the basic component is amorphous silica. Its molecular formula is mSiO2•nH2O, wherein SiO2 is dispersed in water or an organic solvent in a micelle form.
According to the process, the preparation methods of the silicone solvent mainly include: ion-exchange method, elemental silicon hydrolysis method, electrolytic electrodialysis method, acid neutralization method, peptization method, polymerized sol method and the like. At present, ion-exchange method is the most widely used and most mature technology in China. However, the particle size and SiO2 concentration of the elemental silicon hydrolysis method are easy to control with less impurities, and the resulting silicon solvent has good uniformity and high stability. In addition, there will be no large amount of waste water in the production process, and the product has a higher concentration, which will consume less energy in the concentration, so it can adapt to the trend of environmental protection and energy conservation. Therefore, the new project mostly uses the elemental silicon hydrolysis method.
The silicone solvent micelles are nanometer-sized, generally 10-100 nm in diameter, and have a large specific surface area and adsorption capacity. It has good adhesion, good hydrophilicity and oil repellency, can be diluted to any concentration with distilled water, and the stability is enhanced with the increase of dilution. In addition, the silicone solvent also has high dispersibility, good wear resistance and good light transmission, and is harmless to the human environment. In recent years, it has been widely used in various fields of scientific research and modern industry, such as coatings, adhesives, refractory materials, ceramics, textiles, metallurgy, precision casting and other industries. At present, the rise of inorganic polymer architectural coatings has opened up a vast market for the large-scale application of silicone solvents. And with the rapid development of the electronics industry, the demand for silicone solvents in the silicon wafer polishing industry is also rapidly increasing.
- May 17, 2018On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Goloho polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided guidance t...view
- May 22, 2018Sealing silicone is hy-211 two-component room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber, with low viscosity, easy mixing and easy infusion. It is suitable for large volume sealing and excellent electrica...view
- July 29, 2019Thermal conductive silica gel, also known as thermally conductive rtv, can be cured at room temperature and has certain bonding properties. Thermally conductive RTV is a kind of silicone rubber, which...view
- May 18, 2018BASF said it has recently found that the quality of TDI produced by Ludwigshafen has fluctuated. The TDI delivered at this site from August 25 to September 29, 2017 contains excess amounts of dichloro...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant is one kind of sealant. It is the same system as common glass glue, that is, a substance formed from materials such as sodium silicate and silicone, silicone structural polymer. T...view
- June 5, 2018Automotive silicone adhesive have special characteristics in automobile maintenance. Because most of the joint surface after the use and demolition, have different degrees of deformation and damage, i...view