How Strong Is Silicone Adhesive
(1) Silicone resin is mainly used in the preparation of silicone insulating varnish, silicone coating, silicone adhesive and silicone plastic. High-performance coatings such as high-grade building exterior wall coatings are the main market for silicone resins, and the main varieties are modified polyesters and modified acrylic resins. In addition, the consumption of silicone resin in the electronic/electrical industry is growing rapidly, and it is also an important driving force for the development of global silicone resin in the future, and the market prospect is very broad.
1. Electrical insulating varnish: The volume, quality and service life of electrical appliances have a great relationship with the performance of electrical insulating materials. Therefore, the industry requires the use of a variety of electrical insulating varnish, including coil impregnating varnish, glass cloth impregnating varnish, mica adhesive insulating varnish and silicon lacquer for electronic and electrical protection.
2. Coating: Silicone resin has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, weather resistance, water repellency, etc., and can be used to obtain the colorless and transparent coating with good adhesion and abrasion resistance and anti-adhesive release coating and moisture-proof hydrophobic coating .
3. Adhesives: Polysiloxanes used as adhesives are available in both silicone and silicone types, which differ in structure and crosslink density. Among them, the resin type bonding agent is also a pure silicone resin type and a modified type resin.
4. Plastic: It is mainly used in heat-resistant, insulating, group-proof, arc-resistant silicone plastics, semiconductor component casings, plastics, and foam plastics.
5. Micropowder and trapezoidal polymer: Compared with inorganic fillers, silicone micropowder has low relative density and heat resistance, weather resistance, lubricity and water repellency. The trapezoidal silicone resin has higher heat resistance, electrical insulation and flame resistance than the silicone resin of the general mesh three-dimensional structure.
Silicone Adhesive: Silicone Adhesive is also called organic silicone adhesive.
(2) Use: Among the existing heat-resistant adhesives, silicone adhesive is one of the excellent varieties. The polysiloxane used as the binder can be classified into a silicone adhesive and a silicone rubber-based adhesive depending on the raw material source. The former is mainly used for bonding metal and heat-resistant non-metal materials, and the obtained bonding parts can be used in the temperature range of -60 ° C to 200 ° C; the latter is mainly used for bonding heat-resistant rubber, rubber and metal and other non-metals. material.
Features: Silicone has good bonding properties to metals such as iron, aluminum and tin. It is also easy to bond to glass and ceramics, but has poor adhesion to copper. Silicone adhesive based on pure silicone resin Silicone resin is used as a base material. It is mixed with inorganic filler and solvent. When it is solidified, small molecules are released and heat and pressure are required. The curing temperature of silicone resin is too high, and the application is limited. Add a small amount of ethyl orthosilicate, potassium acetate and silicate glass, the curing temperature is reduced to 220 ~ 200 ° C, the high temperature strength is still 3 92-4 90MPa; pure silicone resin has low mechanical strength, copolymerization with organic resins such as polyester, epoxy or phenolic when it is used, it can obtain high temperature resistance and excellent mechanical properties for high temperature resistant structural adhesives.
How to enhance the toughness and tear strength of silicone silicone oil?
Two ways: 1. Adding vapor white carbon, to nanometer, has little effect on transparency; 2. Adding silicone oil is generally required to increase toughness, and pure resin will be too rigid, generally it will be better. Consider adding a small amount of high vinyl silicone resin while using a small amount of side chain vinyl silicone oil.
- August 16, 2018Silicone, i.e., an organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing the Si-C bond and having at least one organic base that is directly connected to the silicon atom. It is also customary to tr...view
- July 29, 2019Heat resistant silicone glue is a polymer of isoprene made from latex collected from rubber trees. It has good wear resistance, high elasticity, breaking strength and elongation. It is easy to age in ...view
- August 16, 2018Step 1: select materialsChoose suitable silicon rubber materials according to the use environment and quality requirements of the products, such as the requirements of wear resistance, oil resistance,...view
- August 16, 2018Compared with general-purpose rubber, all three types of silicone rubber have a relatively simple compounding component, and so does the heat-vulcanized type. In addition to raw rubber, the compoundin...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone products are mainly divided into four categories: silicone oil, silicone rubber, silicone resin and silane coupling agent.Silicone oil is a polyorganosiloxane of different degree of polymeriz...view
- August 16, 2018Hydrophilic silicones are prepared by hydrolysis of volatile chlorosilanes in an oxyhydrogen flame. From a chemical point of view, these loose white powders are composed of high purity amorphous silic...view