Features Of Silica Gel
Features of silica gel:
High temperature resistance: suitable for temperature range of -40 to 230℃, and can be used in microwave oven or oven.
Easy to clean: the silicone products produced by silica gel can be restored to clean after rinsing with water, or cleaning in the dishwasher.
Long life: the chemical performance of silica gel material is very stable. The product produced has a longer life than other materials.
Soft and comfortable: thanks to the softness of silica gel materials, the cake mold products feel comfortable and extremely flexible without deformation.
Color diversity: according to the needs of customers, different beautiful colors can be produced.
Environmentally friendly and non-toxic: no toxic or hazardous substances are produced from raw materials entering the factory to finished product shipment.
Electrical insulation: silicon rubber has a high resistivity and its resistance remains stable in a wide range of temperatures and frequencies. At the same time, silica gel has good resistance to high voltage corona discharge and arc discharge, such as high voltage insulator, high voltage cap of TV, electrical components, etc.
Low temperature resistance: the lowest temperature critical point of common rubber is -20 to -30 degrees, while the silicon rubber is still very flexible at -60 to -70 degrees. Some special silicone rubber can also withstand extremely low temperature, such as low temperature sealing ring.
Electrical conductivity: when the conductive filler (such as carbon black) is added, the silicone rubber has good conductive performance, such as conductive contact point on the keyboard, electric thermal component parts, anti-static parts, shielding for high-voltage cable, medical physical therapy conductive film, etc.
Weather resistance: ordinary rubber rapidly degrades under the effect of ozone generated by corona discharge, while silicon rubber is not affected by ozone. Moreover, under ultraviolet and other climatic conditions for a long time, its physical properties change only slightly, such as sealing materials used outdoors.
Thermal conductivity: when some thermal conductive filler is added, silicone rubber has good thermal conductivity, such as heat sink, thermal seal gasket, Heat transfer roller for photocopier and fax machine, etc.
Radiation resistance: the radiation resistance of phenyl containing silicone rubber is greatly improved, such as electrical insulation cables, connectors for nuclear power plants, etc.
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone gel can be used as a desiccant and can be reused. Silicone gel is a porous material having a different particle size which is suitably dehydrated from a silicic acid gel mSiO2·nH2O. It h...view
- November 10, 2020Polyurethane coating occupies a very important position in the coating industry due to its excellent adhesion, friction resistance, high gloss and other excellent properties, favored by the market and...view
- August 16, 2018Hydrophilic silicones are prepared by hydrolysis of volatile chlorosilanes in an oxyhydrogen flame. From a chemical point of view, these loose white powders are composed of high purity amorphous silic...view
- August 16, 2018The main silicone products are: silicone monomers, silicone intermediates, and silicone products.At present, there are a wide range of silicone products with a variety of brands and over 4,000 types a...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Neutral curing silicone rubber, which has good bonding strength and sealing performance for most materials, and has good high and low temperature resistance. The temperature ranges from -45 °C to...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone products are mainly divided into four categories: silicone oil, silicone rubber, silicone resin and silane coupling agent.Silicone oil is a polyorganosiloxane of different degree of polymeriz...view