Features Of Silica Gel
Features of silica gel:
High temperature resistance: suitable for temperature range of -40 to 230℃, and can be used in microwave oven or oven.
Easy to clean: the silicone products produced by silica gel can be restored to clean after rinsing with water, or cleaning in the dishwasher.
Long life: the chemical performance of silica gel material is very stable. The product produced has a longer life than other materials.
Soft and comfortable: thanks to the softness of silica gel materials, the cake mold products feel comfortable and extremely flexible without deformation.
Color diversity: according to the needs of customers, different beautiful colors can be produced.
Environmentally friendly and non-toxic: no toxic or hazardous substances are produced from raw materials entering the factory to finished product shipment.
Electrical insulation: silicon rubber has a high resistivity and its resistance remains stable in a wide range of temperatures and frequencies. At the same time, silica gel has good resistance to high voltage corona discharge and arc discharge, such as high voltage insulator, high voltage cap of TV, electrical components, etc.
Low temperature resistance: the lowest temperature critical point of common rubber is -20 to -30 degrees, while the silicon rubber is still very flexible at -60 to -70 degrees. Some special silicone rubber can also withstand extremely low temperature, such as low temperature sealing ring.
Electrical conductivity: when the conductive filler (such as carbon black) is added, the silicone rubber has good conductive performance, such as conductive contact point on the keyboard, electric thermal component parts, anti-static parts, shielding for high-voltage cable, medical physical therapy conductive film, etc.
Weather resistance: ordinary rubber rapidly degrades under the effect of ozone generated by corona discharge, while silicon rubber is not affected by ozone. Moreover, under ultraviolet and other climatic conditions for a long time, its physical properties change only slightly, such as sealing materials used outdoors.
Thermal conductivity: when some thermal conductive filler is added, silicone rubber has good thermal conductivity, such as heat sink, thermal seal gasket, Heat transfer roller for photocopier and fax machine, etc.
Radiation resistance: the radiation resistance of phenyl containing silicone rubber is greatly improved, such as electrical insulation cables, connectors for nuclear power plants, etc.
- December 19, 2017Tianyongcheng invites you to join "the eighth Shenzhen thousands of people's power technology semina." "The news is so exhilarating that everyone is celebrating and spreading it to the rest of the wor...view
- May 17, 2018On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Goloho polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided guidance t...view
- June 5, 2018According to the difference of its shape, Organosilicon materials can be divided into silane coupling agents (organosilicon chemical reagents), silicone oil (silicone, silicone emulsion, silicon surfa...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant is one kind of sealant. It is the same system as common glass glue, that is, a substance formed from materials such as sodium silicate and silicone, silicone structural polymer. T...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone gel, alias Silicone gel or silicic acid gel, English name is Silicone gel or Silicone. The molecular formula is xSiO2·yH2O and the molecular weight is 60.08,which is Transparent or milky...view
- August 16, 2018The hydrotreated low-viscosity mineral oil is used as a raw material, and a high-fraction, narrow-range base oil is cut through a narrow rectification column, and the fraction is 295-355 ℃. It is dew...view