Features Of Silica Gel
Features of silica gel:
High temperature resistance: suitable for temperature range of -40 to 230℃, and can be used in microwave oven or oven.
Easy to clean: the silicone products produced by silica gel can be restored to clean after rinsing with water, or cleaning in the dishwasher.
Long life: the chemical performance of silica gel material is very stable. The product produced has a longer life than other materials.
Soft and comfortable: thanks to the softness of silica gel materials, the cake mold products feel comfortable and extremely flexible without deformation.
Color diversity: according to the needs of customers, different beautiful colors can be produced.
Environmentally friendly and non-toxic: no toxic or hazardous substances are produced from raw materials entering the factory to finished product shipment.
Electrical insulation: silicon rubber has a high resistivity and its resistance remains stable in a wide range of temperatures and frequencies. At the same time, silica gel has good resistance to high voltage corona discharge and arc discharge, such as high voltage insulator, high voltage cap of TV, electrical components, etc.
Low temperature resistance: the lowest temperature critical point of common rubber is -20 to -30 degrees, while the silicon rubber is still very flexible at -60 to -70 degrees. Some special silicone rubber can also withstand extremely low temperature, such as low temperature sealing ring.
Electrical conductivity: when the conductive filler (such as carbon black) is added, the silicone rubber has good conductive performance, such as conductive contact point on the keyboard, electric thermal component parts, anti-static parts, shielding for high-voltage cable, medical physical therapy conductive film, etc.
Weather resistance: ordinary rubber rapidly degrades under the effect of ozone generated by corona discharge, while silicon rubber is not affected by ozone. Moreover, under ultraviolet and other climatic conditions for a long time, its physical properties change only slightly, such as sealing materials used outdoors.
Thermal conductivity: when some thermal conductive filler is added, silicone rubber has good thermal conductivity, such as heat sink, thermal seal gasket, Heat transfer roller for photocopier and fax machine, etc.
Radiation resistance: the radiation resistance of phenyl containing silicone rubber is greatly improved, such as electrical insulation cables, connectors for nuclear power plants, etc.
- May 22, 2018Sealing silicone is hy-211 two-component room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber, with low viscosity, easy mixing and easy infusion. It is suitable for large volume sealing and excellent electrica...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel is a kind of rubber, which has a large adsorption capacity for water, low regeneration temperature and low price. Because of good properties, silica gel are often made into high temperature...view
- August 16, 2018Compared with general-purpose rubber, all three types of silicone rubber have a relatively simple compounding component, and so does the heat-vulcanized type. In addition to raw rubber, the compoundin...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant for construction is widely accepted as the waterproof sealing material widely used in interior and exterior decoration of various buildings. However, with the rapid development of...view
- June 5, 2018Automotive silicone adhesive have special characteristics in automobile maintenance. Because most of the joint surface after the use and demolition, have different degrees of deformation and damage, i...view
- May 17, 2018On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Goloho polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided guidance t...view