Distinction And Application Of Waterproof Agent And Waterproof Adhesive
Waterproof adhesive: it is mainly for binding and waterproof. Adhesion requirements are relatively high, such as the binding of board and corrugated paper.
High flexibility, moisture-proof, strong anti-cracking adhesion, good air permeability, simple and efficient construction, excellent anti-permeability and strong adhesion.
Scope of application:
It is suitable for waterproofing and impermeability of buildings with concrete and mortar masonry structure.
It is especially suitable for waterproofing of absorbent surfaces such as basements, bathrooms, walls, kitchens, balconies, etc.
Waterproof agent: it is generally liquid, and mainly plays the role of waterproofing. The waterproof requirement is relatively high. For example, the highly concentrated silicone waterproofing agent can be sprayed into the raw material substrate after being diluted in a certain ratio.
Mainly used in:
1.Various waterproof and moisture-proof for various construction and single-built civil air defense projects, industrial and civil buildings;
2.Waterproof and moisture proof of various large, medium and small grain storage in the country;
3.Waterproof of various sewage pools, purification ponds, food pools, swimming pools and underground works;
4.Anti-seepage, waterproof and leakage repair of underground tunnels, subways and culverts;
5.Waterproof, moisture proof, impervious and leakproof maintenance of various basements;
6.Waterproof of new and old buildings and structures (eg underground works, tunnels, bridges, reservoirs, etc.);
7.Waterproof of roofs, exterior walls, and toilets of various buildings;
8.Overall waterproof of underground garages, pools, swimming pools, water towers, etc.;
9.The waterproof agent has strong adhesion to various substrates and can be used as an interface treatment agent;
10.Repair works, such as repairing defects or cracks in old buildings;
11.As a anti-corrosion layer of sewer, sewage pipeline, and industrial wastewater pipeline, etc.;
12. Jointing or sealing works, such as joints on cement concrete pavements.
- August 16, 2018Silica gel is a kind of rubber, which has a large adsorption capacity for water, low regeneration temperature and low price. Because of good properties, silica gel are often made into high temperature...view
- May 25, 2018Single component RTVSingle component RTV silicone rubber system is one of the three RTV silicone rubber system that is used most widely. The silicone rubber can be turned into elastomer with net struc...view
- August 16, 2018Hydrophilic silicones are prepared by hydrolysis of volatile chlorosilanes in an oxyhydrogen flame. From a chemical point of view, these loose white powders are composed of high purity amorphous silic...view
- May 25, 2018Characteristics High flexibility, waterproof and moisture proof, strong adhesive force, strong resistance to cracking, permeable to air but impermeable to water, easy and high efficiency operation, ex...view
- August 16, 2018Uses of waterproof adhesive:1.Concrete surface: apply directly on the concrete surface, with thickness between 2mm and 3mm, not too thin or too thick. Dry for more than 7 days after construction.2.Sea...view
- June 5, 2018Process of bonding technology: surface preparation for different properties of the bonded matter and different conditions. Strictly it can be divided into general methods, chemical methods and physica...view