Distinction And Application Of Waterproof Agent And Waterproof Adhesive
Waterproof adhesive: it is mainly for binding and waterproof. Adhesion requirements are relatively high, such as the binding of board and corrugated paper.
High flexibility, moisture-proof, strong anti-cracking adhesion, good air permeability, simple and efficient construction, excellent anti-permeability and strong adhesion.
Scope of application:
It is suitable for waterproofing and impermeability of buildings with concrete and mortar masonry structure.
It is especially suitable for waterproofing of absorbent surfaces such as basements, bathrooms, walls, kitchens, balconies, etc.
Waterproof agent: it is generally liquid, and mainly plays the role of waterproofing. The waterproof requirement is relatively high. For example, the highly concentrated silicone waterproofing agent can be sprayed into the raw material substrate after being diluted in a certain ratio.
Mainly used in:
1.Various waterproof and moisture-proof for various construction and single-built civil air defense projects, industrial and civil buildings;
2.Waterproof and moisture proof of various large, medium and small grain storage in the country;
3.Waterproof of various sewage pools, purification ponds, food pools, swimming pools and underground works;
4.Anti-seepage, waterproof and leakage repair of underground tunnels, subways and culverts;
5.Waterproof, moisture proof, impervious and leakproof maintenance of various basements;
6.Waterproof of new and old buildings and structures (eg underground works, tunnels, bridges, reservoirs, etc.);
7.Waterproof of roofs, exterior walls, and toilets of various buildings;
8.Overall waterproof of underground garages, pools, swimming pools, water towers, etc.;
9.The waterproof agent has strong adhesion to various substrates and can be used as an interface treatment agent;
10.Repair works, such as repairing defects or cracks in old buildings;
11.As a anti-corrosion layer of sewer, sewage pipeline, and industrial wastewater pipeline, etc.;
12. Jointing or sealing works, such as joints on cement concrete pavements.
- June 5, 2018Process of bonding technology: surface preparation for different properties of the bonded matter and different conditions. Strictly it can be divided into general methods, chemical methods and physica...view
- May 25, 2018Characteristics High flexibility, waterproof and moisture proof, strong adhesive force, strong resistance to cracking, permeable to air but impermeable to water, easy and high efficiency operation, ex...view
- July 29, 2019It is well known that heat resistant silicone rubber can withstand high temperature. It is a high temperature resistant and tensile silicone rubber based on special silicone rubber material. It can wi...view
- May 25, 20181. Instant adhesion. Instant adhesive is not required to be heated and pressurized. It has the characteristics of fast curing and strong bonding strength. The pull of a 6.45 square centimeter adhesive...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone gel, alias Silicone gel or silicic acid gel, English name is Silicone gel or Silicone. The molecular formula is xSiO2·yH2O and the molecular weight is 60.08,which is Transparent or milky...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Neutral curing silicone rubber, which has good bonding strength and sealing performance for most materials, and has good high and low temperature resistance. The temperature ranges from -45 °C to...view