Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University visit Goloho
On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Goloho polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided guidance to the company.
In Goloho silicone, we were very honored to receive a warm reception of Chen Weiwen, chairman of the board, a graduate in the year of 1984. She explained the development path of the company, the main products and market, and the future developing direction.
Under the leading of technicians, we visited the R & D laboratories and productive workshop of enterprise, which let us see a high-level R & D team and an enterprise attaching importance to quality of the products, which is a responsible attitude towards customers.
- November 10, 2020Polyurethane coating occupies a very important position in the coating industry due to its excellent adhesion, friction resistance, high gloss and other excellent properties, favored by the market and...view
- November 10, 2020RTV silicone coating for insulator is based on organic silicone rubber and is prepared under clean, dry and oxygen isolation conditions using new technologies and processes such as W. Hassen theory, I...view
- August 16, 2018Hydrophilic silicones are prepared by hydrolysis of volatile chlorosilanes in an oxyhydrogen flame. From a chemical point of view, these loose white powders are composed of high purity amorphous silic...view
- July 29, 2019Heat resistant silicone glue is a polymer of isoprene made from latex collected from rubber trees. It has good wear resistance, high elasticity, breaking strength and elongation. It is easy to age in ...view
- November 12, 2020Silicone adhesive products have strict requirements on the storage environment. A poor storage environment will reduce the performance of the adhesive for silicone and even solidify the product. In se...view
- October 17, 2018For clothing stained with this RTV silicone, the silicone should be moistened with turpentine to soften it, and then removed with gasoline. For already dry spots, apply cream or artificial butter firs...view