CSEPV 2017 China (Shenzhen) International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition
CSEPV 2017 China (Shenzhen) International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition will be held in Shenzhen International Exhibition Center from December 8th to December 10th. Through the concentrated display and interactive experience of photovoltaic products and demonstration enterprises, the exhibition shows the best products and latest achievements in the field of solar photovoltaic innovation and development.
Tianyongcheng was founded in 1995 in Shenzhen City with professional R & D, production and sales: RTV, conductive silicone, thermal silicone grease, pouring sealant, three-proofing lacquer, silicone gel and PUR and other materials. Since entering the solar photovoltaic industry, it is committed to providing customers with overall solutions with the highest reliability and the best cost performance. The products in the company are used by the world's three largest component companies and win numerous customers' praise.
- May 22, 2018Sealing silicone is hy-211 two-component room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber, with low viscosity, easy mixing and easy infusion. It is suitable for large volume sealing and excellent electrica...view
- May 25, 2018Single component RTVSingle component RTV silicone rubber system is one of the three RTV silicone rubber system that is used most widely. The silicone rubber can be turned into elastomer with net struc...view
- June 5, 2018Glass cementIt can be used to stick the windshield and rear window on the car, so that it can be firmly bonded to the car body. The use of glass cement completely abandoned the backward means of tradi...view
- May 25, 2018With the development of economy and science, adhesive is indispensable in industry, agriculture, transportation, medical care, national defense and daily life. Almost anyone and anything are involved ...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone is a general term for a class of chemical products. Silicone is a new term and a new material that has only appeared in recent years. Compared with other traditional materials, it is a relati...view
- June 5, 2018According to the difference of its shape, Organosilicon materials can be divided into silane coupling agents (organosilicon chemical reagents), silicone oil (silicone, silicone emulsion, silicon surfa...view