The Eighth Shenzhen Thousands Of People Power Technology Seminar
Tianyongcheng invites you to join "the eighth Shenzhen thousands of people's power technology semina."
"The news is so exhilarating that everyone is celebrating and spreading it to the rest of the world". The eighth Shenzhen thousands of people's power technology seminar will be held in the Marco Polo Good Life hotel in Shenzhen. Over 1,000 engineers will warmly attend the meeting, many senior experts will have technical exchanges and collisions with you on the scene.
As one of the sponsors of the seminar, Tianyongcheng will show the latest products costumes debuted by marketing department and elite team of technology. Tianyongcheng (exhibition position: A 1) wait for your visiting! Meeting sponsors' (ranking regardless of orders) image.
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicon is a very rich element on the earth, and silicone is the product after the organic silicon is organized. Silicone, also known as silicone or siloxane, is a siloxane organic polymer that is...view
- August 16, 2018Compared with general-purpose rubber, all three types of silicone rubber have a relatively simple compounding component, and so does the heat-vulcanized type. In addition to raw rubber, the compoundin...view
- June 5, 2018Automotive silicone adhesive have special characteristics in automobile maintenance. Because most of the joint surface after the use and demolition, have different degrees of deformation and damage, i...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone resin is mainly used in the preparation of silicone insulating varnish, silicone coating, silicone adhesive and silicone plastic. High-performance coatings such as high-grade building ext...view
- July 29, 2019The vulcanization reaction of RTV one is initiated by moisture in the air. The commonly used cross-linking agent is methyl triacetoxysilane, whose Si-O-C bond is easily hydrolyzed. Acetoxy and hydroge...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel is a kind of rubber, which has a large adsorption capacity for water, low regeneration temperature and low price. Because of good properties, silica gel are often made into high temperature...view