Alumni From Nanjing University Of Aeronautics And Astronautics Visit Tianyongcheng
On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Tianyongcheng polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided guidance to the company.
In Tianyongcheng silicone, we were very honored to receive a warm reception of Chen Weiwen, chairman of the board, a graduate in the year of 1984. She explained the development path of the company, the main products and market, and the future developing direction.
Under the leading of technicians, we visited the R & D laboratories and productive workshop of enterprise, which let us see a high-level R & D team and an enterprise attaching importance to quality of the products, which is a responsible attitude towards customers.
- June 5, 2018Organosilicon, that is organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing Si-O bonds and at least one organic group connected directly to silicon atoms. It is often used as an organosilicon compo...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone resin is mainly used in the preparation of silicone insulating varnish, silicone coating, silicone adhesive and silicone plastic. High-performance coatings such as high-grade building ext...view
- May 22, 20181.Use: A single group of silicone glass glue can be used immediately. It is easy to type it from the bottle with a glue gun, and a spatula or wood chip can be used to trim the surface.2.Adhesion time:...view
- August 16, 2018Uses of waterproof adhesive:1.Concrete surface: apply directly on the concrete surface, with thickness between 2mm and 3mm, not too thin or too thick. Dry for more than 7 days after construction.2.Sea...view
- August 16, 2018Waterproof mastic sealant is also commonly referred to as JS polymer cement based waterproof coating. The polymer cement based waterproof coating is a two component polymer cement based waterproof coa...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicon is a very rich element on the earth, and silicone is the product after the organic silicon is organized. Silicone, also known as silicone or siloxane, is a siloxane organic polymer that is...view