Alumni From Nanjing University Of Aeronautics And Astronautics Visit Tianyongcheng
On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Tianyongcheng polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided guidance to the company.
In Tianyongcheng silicone, we were very honored to receive a warm reception of Chen Weiwen, chairman of the board, a graduate in the year of 1984. She explained the development path of the company, the main products and market, and the future developing direction.
Under the leading of technicians, we visited the R & D laboratories and productive workshop of enterprise, which let us see a high-level R & D team and an enterprise attaching importance to quality of the products, which is a responsible attitude towards customers.
- August 16, 2018Step 1: select materialsChoose suitable silicon rubber materials according to the use environment and quality requirements of the products, such as the requirements of wear resistance, oil resistance,...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Tips and routine maintenance of sealing stripsautomotive sealant strip are one of the important parts of the car. It is widely used in doors, windows, body, seats, sunroofs, engine compartments an...view
- August 16, 2018The main silicone products are: silicone monomers, silicone intermediates, and silicone products.At present, there are a wide range of silicone products with a variety of brands and over 4,000 types a...view
- December 19, 2017CSEPV 2017 China (Shenzhen) International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition will be held in Shenzhen International Exhibition Center from December 8th to December 10th. Through the concentrated display an...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant is one kind of sealant. It is the same system as common glass glue, that is, a substance formed from materials such as sodium silicate and silicone, silicone structural polymer. T...view
- June 5, 2018According to the difference of its shape, Organosilicon materials can be divided into silane coupling agents (organosilicon chemical reagents), silicone oil (silicone, silicone emulsion, silicon surfa...view