What Does Silicone Mean 2
Silicone, i.e., an organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing the Si-C bond and having at least one organic base that is directly connected to the silicon atom. It is also customary to treat compounds that connect organic bases to silicon atoms through oxygen, sulfur, nitrogen, etc. as organosilicon compounds. Among them, polysiloxanes composed of silicon-oxygen bonds (-Si-O-Si-) are the most widely studied and most widely used organosilicon compounds, accounting for more than 90% of the total dosage.
Due to the unique structure of organic silicon, it has the properties of inorganic materials and organic materials. It has the basic properties of low surface tension, small viscosity coefficient, high compressibility and high gas permeability. It also has excellent properties such as high temperature resistance, electrical insulation, oxidation resistance, weather resistance, flame retardancy, water repellency, corrosion resistance, non-toxicity, tastelessness and physiological inertness. It is widely used in aerospace, electrical and electronic, construction, transportation, chemical industry, textile, food, light industry, medical and other industries, where silicone is mainly used for sealing, bonding, lubrication, coating, surface activating, demoulding, defoaming , anti-foaming, waterproofing, moisture-proofing, inert filling, etc. With the continuous growth of the number and variety of organic silicon, the application field has been continuously expanded to form an important product system unique to the chemical new materials industry. Many varieties are irreplaceable and indispensable for other chemicals.
Organic silicon is also involved in the metabolism of organisms, usually in the form of CH3(SiOH)3. Silicone plays an important role in the body's functions and is directly related to the absorption of minerals. The average human body has about seven grams of silicon, far more than other important minerals, such as iron. Iron and silicon are essential elements in the human body and play an important role in maintaining a normal metabolism.
- July 29, 2019The vulcanization reaction of RTV one is initiated by moisture in the air. The commonly used cross-linking agent is methyl triacetoxysilane, whose Si-O-C bond is easily hydrolyzed. Acetoxy and hydroge...view
- May 17, 2018On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Goloho polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided guidance t...view
- October 17, 2018(1) The silicone sealant has stable quality and long-lasting effect, unlike the acrylic system. As a result, they are extremely cost-effective, especially when used in kitchens and bathrooms. Silicone...view
- July 29, 2019Thermal conductive silica gel, also known as thermally conductive rtv, can be cured at room temperature and has certain bonding properties. Thermally conductive RTV is a kind of silicone rubber, which...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone resin is mainly used in the preparation of silicone insulating varnish, silicone coating, silicone adhesive and silicone plastic. High-performance coatings such as high-grade building ext...view
- July 29, 2019Ceramic silicone rubber is more popular in electrical machinery and equipment manufacturing than other products containing silica gel. Ceramic silicone rubber mainly includes silicone rubber matrix, c...view