What Does Silicone Mean 1
Silicone is a general term for a class of chemical products. Silicone is a new term and a new material that has only appeared in recent years. Compared with other traditional materials, it is a relatively new thing and is constantly evolving. With the emergence of new things, a large number of representative companies also emerged.
Silicone is a synthetic polymer with a structure mainly composed of silicon atoms and oxygen atoms. Since the silicon-oxygen structure constituting the main chain has strong chemical bonding, the molecules of the silicone high polymer are much more stable to heat and oxygen than the general organic high polymer. Although the mechanical properties of silicone at room temperature are not much different from those of other materials, its physical and mechanical properties at high temperature and low temperature are excellent. The temperature is repeated at -60 to +250 ℃and its performance is not affected. Thus, silicone polymers can be used for a long period of time in this temperature range. Some silicone polymers are more suitable for use down to -100 ℃. Because of the dipole action in the silicone molecule, it can effectively buffer and attenuate the influence of the external electric field, thereby protecting the hydroxyl group attached to the silicon atom, making it less susceptible to physical factors or chemical agents. In addition to being basically resistant to corrosion, radiation, high and low temperature, the products made of polyorganosiloxane have the characteristics of low moisture absorption, high insulation resistance, low dielectric constant, low stress, vibration reduction, environmental protection, low toxicity, flame retardant, and reworkability. Therefore, silicones are made into a variety of adhesive sealants, potting compounds, insulating coatings and silicone greases for use in a variety of electronic devices.
- July 29, 2019It is well known that heat resistant silicone rubber can withstand high temperature. It is a high temperature resistant and tensile silicone rubber based on special silicone rubber material. It can wi...view
- August 16, 2018Waterproof mastic sealant is also commonly referred to as JS polymer cement based waterproof coating. The polymer cement based waterproof coating is a two component polymer cement based waterproof coa...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel is a kind of rubber, which has a large adsorption capacity for water, low regeneration temperature and low price. Because of good properties, silica gel are often made into high temperature...view
- June 5, 2018Organosilicon, that is organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing Si-O bonds and at least one organic group connected directly to silicon atoms. It is often used as an organosilicon compo...view
- August 16, 2018Compared with general-purpose rubber, all three types of silicone rubber have a relatively simple compounding component, and so does the heat-vulcanized type. In addition to raw rubber, the compoundin...view
- December 19, 2017On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Tianyongcheng polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided gui...view