What Does Silicone Mean 1
Silicone is a general term for a class of chemical products. Silicone is a new term and a new material that has only appeared in recent years. Compared with other traditional materials, it is a relatively new thing and is constantly evolving. With the emergence of new things, a large number of representative companies also emerged.
Silicone is a synthetic polymer with a structure mainly composed of silicon atoms and oxygen atoms. Since the silicon-oxygen structure constituting the main chain has strong chemical bonding, the molecules of the silicone high polymer are much more stable to heat and oxygen than the general organic high polymer. Although the mechanical properties of silicone at room temperature are not much different from those of other materials, its physical and mechanical properties at high temperature and low temperature are excellent. The temperature is repeated at -60 to +250 ℃and its performance is not affected. Thus, silicone polymers can be used for a long period of time in this temperature range. Some silicone polymers are more suitable for use down to -100 ℃. Because of the dipole action in the silicone molecule, it can effectively buffer and attenuate the influence of the external electric field, thereby protecting the hydroxyl group attached to the silicon atom, making it less susceptible to physical factors or chemical agents. In addition to being basically resistant to corrosion, radiation, high and low temperature, the products made of polyorganosiloxane have the characteristics of low moisture absorption, high insulation resistance, low dielectric constant, low stress, vibration reduction, environmental protection, low toxicity, flame retardant, and reworkability. Therefore, silicones are made into a variety of adhesive sealants, potting compounds, insulating coatings and silicone greases for use in a variety of electronic devices.
- December 19, 2017CSEPV 2017 China (Shenzhen) International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition will be held in Shenzhen International Exhibition Center from December 8th to December 10th. Through the concentrated display an...view
- May 22, 20181.Use: A single group of silicone glass glue can be used immediately. It is easy to type it from the bottle with a glue gun, and a spatula or wood chip can be used to trim the surface.2.Adhesion time:...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone resin is mainly used in the preparation of silicone insulating varnish, silicone coating, silicone adhesive and silicone plastic. High-performance coatings such as high-grade building ext...view
- May 25, 20181. Selection and mixing of varietiesThe condensation type 2 part silicone adhesive rubber compound can be made to easy to flow low viscosity products according to the needs and even to nonmobile thixo...view
- July 29, 2019It is well known that heat resistant silicone rubber can withstand high temperature. It is a high temperature resistant and tensile silicone rubber based on special silicone rubber material. It can wi...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Neutral curing silicone rubber, which has good bonding strength and sealing performance for most materials, and has good high and low temperature resistance. The temperature ranges from -45 °C to...view