What Does Silicone Mean 1
Silicone is a general term for a class of chemical products. Silicone is a new term and a new material that has only appeared in recent years. Compared with other traditional materials, it is a relatively new thing and is constantly evolving. With the emergence of new things, a large number of representative companies also emerged.
Silicone is a synthetic polymer with a structure mainly composed of silicon atoms and oxygen atoms. Since the silicon-oxygen structure constituting the main chain has strong chemical bonding, the molecules of the silicone high polymer are much more stable to heat and oxygen than the general organic high polymer. Although the mechanical properties of silicone at room temperature are not much different from those of other materials, its physical and mechanical properties at high temperature and low temperature are excellent. The temperature is repeated at -60 to +250 ℃and its performance is not affected. Thus, silicone polymers can be used for a long period of time in this temperature range. Some silicone polymers are more suitable for use down to -100 ℃. Because of the dipole action in the silicone molecule, it can effectively buffer and attenuate the influence of the external electric field, thereby protecting the hydroxyl group attached to the silicon atom, making it less susceptible to physical factors or chemical agents. In addition to being basically resistant to corrosion, radiation, high and low temperature, the products made of polyorganosiloxane have the characteristics of low moisture absorption, high insulation resistance, low dielectric constant, low stress, vibration reduction, environmental protection, low toxicity, flame retardant, and reworkability. Therefore, silicones are made into a variety of adhesive sealants, potting compounds, insulating coatings and silicone greases for use in a variety of electronic devices.
- July 29, 2019The vulcanization reaction of RTV one is initiated by moisture in the air. The commonly used cross-linking agent is methyl triacetoxysilane, whose Si-O-C bond is easily hydrolyzed. Acetoxy and hydroge...view
- May 18, 2018BASF said it has recently found that the quality of TDI produced by Ludwigshafen has fluctuated. The TDI delivered at this site from August 25 to September 29, 2017 contains excess amounts of dichloro...view
- August 16, 2018The main silicone products are: silicone monomers, silicone intermediates, and silicone products.At present, there are a wide range of silicone products with a variety of brands and over 4,000 types a...view
- May 25, 2018The new and unique adhesive and adhesive technology, have the special function, which can achieve the multiple purpose, with the riveting, welding, the spiral joint, the bond, the tenon and so on. For...view
- August 16, 2018Compared with general-purpose rubber, all three types of silicone rubber have a relatively simple compounding component, and so does the heat-vulcanized type. In addition to raw rubber, the compoundin...view
- July 29, 2019It is well known that heat resistant silicone rubber can withstand high temperature. It is a high temperature resistant and tensile silicone rubber based on special silicone rubber material. It can wi...view