What Does Silicone Mean 1
Silicone is a general term for a class of chemical products. Silicone is a new term and a new material that has only appeared in recent years. Compared with other traditional materials, it is a relatively new thing and is constantly evolving. With the emergence of new things, a large number of representative companies also emerged.
Silicone is a synthetic polymer with a structure mainly composed of silicon atoms and oxygen atoms. Since the silicon-oxygen structure constituting the main chain has strong chemical bonding, the molecules of the silicone high polymer are much more stable to heat and oxygen than the general organic high polymer. Although the mechanical properties of silicone at room temperature are not much different from those of other materials, its physical and mechanical properties at high temperature and low temperature are excellent. The temperature is repeated at -60 to +250 ℃and its performance is not affected. Thus, silicone polymers can be used for a long period of time in this temperature range. Some silicone polymers are more suitable for use down to -100 ℃. Because of the dipole action in the silicone molecule, it can effectively buffer and attenuate the influence of the external electric field, thereby protecting the hydroxyl group attached to the silicon atom, making it less susceptible to physical factors or chemical agents. In addition to being basically resistant to corrosion, radiation, high and low temperature, the products made of polyorganosiloxane have the characteristics of low moisture absorption, high insulation resistance, low dielectric constant, low stress, vibration reduction, environmental protection, low toxicity, flame retardant, and reworkability. Therefore, silicones are made into a variety of adhesive sealants, potting compounds, insulating coatings and silicone greases for use in a variety of electronic devices.
- June 5, 2018Organosilicon, that is organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing Si-O bonds and at least one organic group connected directly to silicon atoms. It is often used as an organosilicon compo...view
- August 16, 2018The hydrotreated low-viscosity mineral oil is used as a raw material, and a high-fraction, narrow-range base oil is cut through a narrow rectification column, and the fraction is 295-355 ℃. It is dew...view
- July 29, 2019Heat resistant silicone glue is a polymer of isoprene made from latex collected from rubber trees. It has good wear resistance, high elasticity, breaking strength and elongation. It is easy to age in ...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone rubber waterproof mastic sealant is a non-shaped sealing material composed of organopolysiloxane as the main agent, with vulcanizing agent, vulcanization accelerator, reinforcing filler and p...view
- July 29, 2019Ceramic silicone rubber is more popular in electrical machinery and equipment manufacturing than other products containing silica gel. Ceramic silicone rubber mainly includes silicone rubber matrix, c...view
- August 16, 2018The silicone solvent is a milky white or light cyan transparent solution, and the basic component is amorphous silica. Its molecular formula is mSiO2•nH2O, wherein SiO2 is dispersed in water or an or...view