Waterproof Mastic Sealant 1
Waterproof mastic sealant is also commonly referred to as JS polymer cement based waterproof coating. The polymer cement based waterproof coating is a two component polymer cement based waterproof coating. It is made up of polymer materials and inorganic mineral powders, of which inorganic materials account for more than 80%. It has strong antioxidant capacity, high temperature resistance, flame retardant, water proof, and can effectively protect the steel tile or cement base surface from oxidation.
Use method for waterproof mastic sealant
1.After the base layer is cleaned, the key parts such as expansion joints and construction joints should be treated first. In particular, the parts that are not easy to be painted, such as drain holes, should be reinforced, and painted with 2-3 times of waterproof primer.
2.The coatings for waterproofing membranes, waterproof coatings, base coatings and bonding coils must be clearly defined. Apply the primer. In order to improve the adhesion between the waterproof coil and the base layer, the primer can be repeatedly painted, uniformly coated, completely covered, and fully penetrated into the concrete base layer to improve the bond strength and shear strength.
3.Waterproof coatings must be proportioned according to the product instructions, according to the ratio of A: B = 2: 1 ratio. Each mixing amount is matched with the actual amount of the site.
4.The waterproof coating should be stirred evenly. The mixing time is about 3-5 minutes, and the mixture is stirred until the mixed liquid of the two components is uniform.
5.The water-repellent coating with uniform mixing should be painted according to the area to be painted on the spot. The coating of the base layer should be larger than the area of the bonded coil. The waterproof coating should not exceed 30 minutes at the latest from the end of the mixing to the completion of the painting.
6.After the first coating is finished for about 4-8 hours, the second and third primers can be applied again. The first coating thickness is 0.5MM, and the second coating thickness is About 0.5MM. The thickness of the third painting is about 0.5MM. Before painting the second coat, you must wait until the first coat is completely solid before you can paint again.
- August 16, 2018Silicone rubber waterproof mastic sealant is a non-shaped sealing material composed of organopolysiloxane as the main agent, with vulcanizing agent, vulcanization accelerator, reinforcing filler and p...view
- December 19, 2017CSEPV 2017 China (Shenzhen) International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition will be held in Shenzhen International Exhibition Center from December 8th to December 10th. Through the concentrated display an...view
- May 25, 20181. Instant adhesion. Instant adhesive is not required to be heated and pressurized. It has the characteristics of fast curing and strong bonding strength. The pull of a 6.45 square centimeter adhesive...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone products are mainly divided into four categories: silicone oil, silicone rubber, silicone resin and silane coupling agent.Silicone oil is a polyorganosiloxane of different degree of polymeriz...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone, i.e., an organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing the Si-C bond and having at least one organic base that is directly connected to the silicon atom. It is also customary to tr...view
- July 29, 2019It is well known that heat resistant silicone rubber can withstand high temperature. It is a high temperature resistant and tensile silicone rubber based on special silicone rubber material. It can wi...view