Uses Of Waterproof Adhesive
Uses of waterproof adhesive:
1.Concrete surface: apply directly on the concrete surface, with thickness between 2mm and 3mm, not too thin or too thick. Dry for more than 7 days after construction.
2.Seam sealing: the waterproof adhesive can be used as seam sealing, no matter it is cement, tile, gypsum, stone material, wood or other material. It has strong sealing and waterproof properties.
3.Toilet and bath waterproof: the waterproofing work of toilet and bathroom is very important, and the use of waterproof adhesive can achieve high water-proofing. Apply directly to the base surface and wait until it is completely dry before putting it into use.
4.Roof waterproof: waterproof adhesive can be used in roof waterproof engineering. The method of use is very simple. Mix directly with cement paste and apply evenly on the roof. Roof and wall waterproofing is easy to complete.
What should be paid attention to when using waterproof adhesive?
1.Pre-processing object base
Dirty, uneven base surface is the first problem to be solved before the use of strong waterproof adhesive. Therefore, the base surface must be cleaned and polished to ensure that there is no dust, sand and uneven places. If the base surface is newly cast concrete, it should be dried and firmed. If the base surface is old concrete, it should be cleaned with water before operation.
2. Avoid three situations of using strong waterproof adhesive
Read the instructions on the use of strong waterproof adhesive before use. For example, some strong waterproof adhesive indicates that the low temperature below minus 5 degrees Celsius is not suitable for operation. Outdoor operation in northern winter will be limited. Use in a humid environment will also affect the bonding effect, so you should also avoid working on rainy days. An environment that is too hot is also not conducive to the use of strong waterproof adhesive.
- June 5, 2018Process of bonding technology: surface preparation for different properties of the bonded matter and different conditions. Strictly it can be divided into general methods, chemical methods and physica...view
- May 25, 2018Coating adhesive, also known as cladding adhesive, rtv silicone coating or coating for commonness, is a kind of coating-type adhesive with special formulation. After applying the coating adhesive on t...view
- May 22, 2018Sealing silicone is hy-211 two-component room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber, with low viscosity, easy mixing and easy infusion. It is suitable for large volume sealing and excellent electrica...view
- October 17, 2018(1) The silicone sealant has stable quality and long-lasting effect, unlike the acrylic system. As a result, they are extremely cost-effective, especially when used in kitchens and bathrooms. Silicone...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant is one kind of sealant. It is the same system as common glass glue, that is, a substance formed from materials such as sodium silicate and silicone, silicone structural polymer. T...view
- December 19, 2017CSEPV 2017 China (Shenzhen) International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition will be held in Shenzhen International Exhibition Center from December 8th to December 10th. Through the concentrated display an...view