Uses Of Waterproof Adhesive
Uses of waterproof adhesive:
1.Concrete surface: apply directly on the concrete surface, with thickness between 2mm and 3mm, not too thin or too thick. Dry for more than 7 days after construction.
2.Seam sealing: the waterproof adhesive can be used as seam sealing, no matter it is cement, tile, gypsum, stone material, wood or other material. It has strong sealing and waterproof properties.
3.Toilet and bath waterproof: the waterproofing work of toilet and bathroom is very important, and the use of waterproof adhesive can achieve high water-proofing. Apply directly to the base surface and wait until it is completely dry before putting it into use.
4.Roof waterproof: waterproof adhesive can be used in roof waterproof engineering. The method of use is very simple. Mix directly with cement paste and apply evenly on the roof. Roof and wall waterproofing is easy to complete.
What should be paid attention to when using waterproof adhesive?
1.Pre-processing object base
Dirty, uneven base surface is the first problem to be solved before the use of strong waterproof adhesive. Therefore, the base surface must be cleaned and polished to ensure that there is no dust, sand and uneven places. If the base surface is newly cast concrete, it should be dried and firmed. If the base surface is old concrete, it should be cleaned with water before operation.
2. Avoid three situations of using strong waterproof adhesive
Read the instructions on the use of strong waterproof adhesive before use. For example, some strong waterproof adhesive indicates that the low temperature below minus 5 degrees Celsius is not suitable for operation. Outdoor operation in northern winter will be limited. Use in a humid environment will also affect the bonding effect, so you should also avoid working on rainy days. An environment that is too hot is also not conducive to the use of strong waterproof adhesive.
- August 16, 2018Silicone, i.e., an organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing the Si-C bond and having at least one organic base that is directly connected to the silicon atom. It is also customary to tr...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant is one kind of sealant. It is the same system as common glass glue, that is, a substance formed from materials such as sodium silicate and silicone, silicone structural polymer. T...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel alias: Silicic acid gel. It is a highly active adsorbent material and an amorphous material. The main component of silica gel is silica, which is chemically stable and does not burn. It has...view
- July 29, 2019Heat resistant silicone glue is a polymer of isoprene made from latex collected from rubber trees. It has good wear resistance, high elasticity, breaking strength and elongation. It is easy to age in ...view
- May 25, 20181. Instant adhesion. Instant adhesive is not required to be heated and pressurized. It has the characteristics of fast curing and strong bonding strength. The pull of a 6.45 square centimeter adhesive...view
- December 19, 2017China Chemical and Physical Power Industry Association will hold "The 12th Chinese International Battery Communication /Exhibition", which is unprecedented in scale, on 24th to 26th in May ,2016. At t...view