Uses Of Waterproof Adhesive
Uses of waterproof adhesive:
1.Concrete surface: apply directly on the concrete surface, with thickness between 2mm and 3mm, not too thin or too thick. Dry for more than 7 days after construction.
2.Seam sealing: the waterproof adhesive can be used as seam sealing, no matter it is cement, tile, gypsum, stone material, wood or other material. It has strong sealing and waterproof properties.
3.Toilet and bath waterproof: the waterproofing work of toilet and bathroom is very important, and the use of waterproof adhesive can achieve high water-proofing. Apply directly to the base surface and wait until it is completely dry before putting it into use.
4.Roof waterproof: waterproof adhesive can be used in roof waterproof engineering. The method of use is very simple. Mix directly with cement paste and apply evenly on the roof. Roof and wall waterproofing is easy to complete.
What should be paid attention to when using waterproof adhesive?
1.Pre-processing object base
Dirty, uneven base surface is the first problem to be solved before the use of strong waterproof adhesive. Therefore, the base surface must be cleaned and polished to ensure that there is no dust, sand and uneven places. If the base surface is newly cast concrete, it should be dried and firmed. If the base surface is old concrete, it should be cleaned with water before operation.
2. Avoid three situations of using strong waterproof adhesive
Read the instructions on the use of strong waterproof adhesive before use. For example, some strong waterproof adhesive indicates that the low temperature below minus 5 degrees Celsius is not suitable for operation. Outdoor operation in northern winter will be limited. Use in a humid environment will also affect the bonding effect, so you should also avoid working on rainy days. An environment that is too hot is also not conducive to the use of strong waterproof adhesive.
- July 29, 2019Thermal conductive silica gel, also known as thermally conductive rtv, can be cured at room temperature and has certain bonding properties. Thermally conductive RTV is a kind of silicone rubber, which...view
- December 19, 2017China Chemical and Physical Power Industry Association will hold "The 12th Chinese International Battery Communication /Exhibition", which is unprecedented in scale, on 24th to 26th in May ,2016. At t...view
- August 16, 2018The silicone solvent is a milky white or light cyan transparent solution, and the basic component is amorphous silica. Its molecular formula is mSiO2•nH2O, wherein SiO2 is dispersed in water or an or...view
- July 29, 2019It is well known that heat resistant silicone rubber can withstand high temperature. It is a high temperature resistant and tensile silicone rubber based on special silicone rubber material. It can wi...view
- May 22, 2018Characteristics: High flexibility, waterproof and moisture proof, strong adhesive force, strong resistance to cracking, permeable to air but impermeable to water, easy and high efficiency operation, e...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicon is a very rich element on the earth, and silicone is the product after the organic silicon is organized. Silicone, also known as silicone or siloxane, is a siloxane organic polymer that is...view