Uses Of Waterproof Adhesive
Uses of waterproof adhesive:
1.Concrete surface: apply directly on the concrete surface, with thickness between 2mm and 3mm, not too thin or too thick. Dry for more than 7 days after construction.
2.Seam sealing: the waterproof adhesive can be used as seam sealing, no matter it is cement, tile, gypsum, stone material, wood or other material. It has strong sealing and waterproof properties.
3.Toilet and bath waterproof: the waterproofing work of toilet and bathroom is very important, and the use of waterproof adhesive can achieve high water-proofing. Apply directly to the base surface and wait until it is completely dry before putting it into use.
4.Roof waterproof: waterproof adhesive can be used in roof waterproof engineering. The method of use is very simple. Mix directly with cement paste and apply evenly on the roof. Roof and wall waterproofing is easy to complete.
What should be paid attention to when using waterproof adhesive?
1.Pre-processing object base
Dirty, uneven base surface is the first problem to be solved before the use of strong waterproof adhesive. Therefore, the base surface must be cleaned and polished to ensure that there is no dust, sand and uneven places. If the base surface is newly cast concrete, it should be dried and firmed. If the base surface is old concrete, it should be cleaned with water before operation.
2. Avoid three situations of using strong waterproof adhesive
Read the instructions on the use of strong waterproof adhesive before use. For example, some strong waterproof adhesive indicates that the low temperature below minus 5 degrees Celsius is not suitable for operation. Outdoor operation in northern winter will be limited. Use in a humid environment will also affect the bonding effect, so you should also avoid working on rainy days. An environment that is too hot is also not conducive to the use of strong waterproof adhesive.
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone gel, alias Silicone gel or silicic acid gel, English name is Silicone gel or Silicone. The molecular formula is xSiO2·yH2O and the molecular weight is 60.08,which is Transparent or milky...view
- August 16, 2018Hydrophilic silicones are prepared by hydrolysis of volatile chlorosilanes in an oxyhydrogen flame. From a chemical point of view, these loose white powders are composed of high purity amorphous silic...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone resin is mainly used in the preparation of silicone insulating varnish, silicone coating, silicone adhesive and silicone plastic. High-performance coatings such as high-grade building ext...view
- June 5, 2018Process of bonding technology: surface preparation for different properties of the bonded matter and different conditions. Strictly it can be divided into general methods, chemical methods and physica...view
- August 16, 2018Waterproof adhesive: it is mainly for binding and waterproof. Adhesion requirements are relatively high, such as the binding of board and corrugated paper.Waterproof properties:High flexibility, moist...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Neutral curing silicone rubber, which has good bonding strength and sealing performance for most materials, and has good high and low temperature resistance. The temperature ranges from -45 °C to...view