Silicone Products 2
Silicone products are mainly divided into four categories: silicone oil, silicone rubber, silicone resin and silane coupling agent.
Silicone oil is a polyorganosiloxane of different degree of polymerization chain structure. It is obtained by hydrolysis of dimethyldichlorosilane with water to obtain a polycondensation ring, which is then cracked and rectified into a low ring. Then the ring, head agent and catalyst are put together to form a mixture of different polymerization degrees. Silicon oil can be obtained by decompression distillation to remove the low boiling substance.
Polyorganosiloxane (i.e., raw glue) with high molecular weight (generally 40 ~ 800 thousand molecular weight) is added with reinforcing filler and other various additives. Organic peroxide is used as vulcanizing agent. Polyorganosiloxane will experience compression molding (moulding, extrusion, rolling) or injection molding, and then be interlinked into rubber at high temperature. This kind of rubber is generally referred to as silicon rubber. The main products of silicon rubber are high temperature vulcanized silicon rubber, room temperature vulcanized silicon rubber, silicon gel and foam silicon rubber.
Silicone resin is a highly crosslinked network of polyorganosiloxanes. Usually, methyltrichlorosilane, dimethyldichlorosilane, phenyltrichlorosilane, diphenyldichlorosilane or methylphenyl Various mixtures of dichlorosilane are hydrolyzed at a lower temperature in the presence of an organic solvent such as toluene to obtain an acidic hydrolyzate. The initial product of hydrolysis is a mixture of cyclic, linear and crosslinked polymers, usually also containing a substantial amount of hydroxyl groups. The hydrolyzate is washed with water to remove the acid, and the neutral condensate is thermally oxidized in the air or further polycondensed in the presence of a catalyst to form a highly crosslinked stereo network structure.
Silane coupling agent is obtained by the addition of silicochloroform (HSiCl3) and unsaturated olefin with reactive groups, catalyzed by platino-chloric acid, and followed by alcoholysis. Silane coupling agent is essentially a kind of silane with organic functional groups. In its molecules, it has both reactive groups that can chemically bind to inorganic materials (such as glass, silica sand, metal, etc.) and reactive groups that chemically bind to organic materials (synthetic resin, etc.).
- October 17, 2018(1) Tips and routine maintenance of sealing stripsautomotive sealant strip are one of the important parts of the car. It is widely used in doors, windows, body, seats, sunroofs, engine compartments an...view
- December 19, 2017CSEPV 2017 China (Shenzhen) International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition will be held in Shenzhen International Exhibition Center from December 8th to December 10th. Through the concentrated display an...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel alias: Silicic acid gel. It is a highly active adsorbent material and an amorphous material. Its chemical formula is mSiO2. nH2O. It is insoluble in water and any solvent, non-toxic, odorle...view
- May 22, 2018Sealing silicone is hy-211 two-component room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber, with low viscosity, easy mixing and easy infusion. It is suitable for large volume sealing and excellent electrica...view
- June 5, 2018Glass cementIt can be used to stick the windshield and rear window on the car, so that it can be firmly bonded to the car body. The use of glass cement completely abandoned the backward means of tradi...view
- June 5, 2018Process of bonding technology: surface preparation for different properties of the bonded matter and different conditions. Strictly it can be divided into general methods, chemical methods and physica...view