Silicone Products 2
Silicone products are mainly divided into four categories: silicone oil, silicone rubber, silicone resin and silane coupling agent.
Silicone oil is a polyorganosiloxane of different degree of polymerization chain structure. It is obtained by hydrolysis of dimethyldichlorosilane with water to obtain a polycondensation ring, which is then cracked and rectified into a low ring. Then the ring, head agent and catalyst are put together to form a mixture of different polymerization degrees. Silicon oil can be obtained by decompression distillation to remove the low boiling substance.
Polyorganosiloxane (i.e., raw glue) with high molecular weight (generally 40 ~ 800 thousand molecular weight) is added with reinforcing filler and other various additives. Organic peroxide is used as vulcanizing agent. Polyorganosiloxane will experience compression molding (moulding, extrusion, rolling) or injection molding, and then be interlinked into rubber at high temperature. This kind of rubber is generally referred to as silicon rubber. The main products of silicon rubber are high temperature vulcanized silicon rubber, room temperature vulcanized silicon rubber, silicon gel and foam silicon rubber.
Silicone resin is a highly crosslinked network of polyorganosiloxanes. Usually, methyltrichlorosilane, dimethyldichlorosilane, phenyltrichlorosilane, diphenyldichlorosilane or methylphenyl Various mixtures of dichlorosilane are hydrolyzed at a lower temperature in the presence of an organic solvent such as toluene to obtain an acidic hydrolyzate. The initial product of hydrolysis is a mixture of cyclic, linear and crosslinked polymers, usually also containing a substantial amount of hydroxyl groups. The hydrolyzate is washed with water to remove the acid, and the neutral condensate is thermally oxidized in the air or further polycondensed in the presence of a catalyst to form a highly crosslinked stereo network structure.
Silane coupling agent is obtained by the addition of silicochloroform (HSiCl3) and unsaturated olefin with reactive groups, catalyzed by platino-chloric acid, and followed by alcoholysis. Silane coupling agent is essentially a kind of silane with organic functional groups. In its molecules, it has both reactive groups that can chemically bind to inorganic materials (such as glass, silica sand, metal, etc.) and reactive groups that chemically bind to organic materials (synthetic resin, etc.).
- August 16, 2018Waterproof adhesive: it is mainly for binding and waterproof. Adhesion requirements are relatively high, such as the binding of board and corrugated paper.Waterproof properties:High flexibility, moist...view
- July 29, 2019Ceramic silicone rubber is more popular in electrical machinery and equipment manufacturing than other products containing silica gel. Ceramic silicone rubber mainly includes silicone rubber matrix, c...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant is one kind of sealant. It is the same system as common glass glue, that is, a substance formed from materials such as sodium silicate and silicone, silicone structural polymer. T...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel alias: Silicic acid gel. It is a highly active adsorbent material and an amorphous material. The main component of silica gel is silica, which is chemically stable and does not burn. It has...view
- December 19, 2017China Chemical and Physical Power Industry Association will hold "The 12th Chinese International Battery Communication /Exhibition", which is unprecedented in scale, on 24th to 26th in May ,2016. At t...view
- July 29, 2019Thermal conductive silica gel, also known as thermally conductive rtv, can be cured at room temperature and has certain bonding properties. Thermally conductive RTV is a kind of silicone rubber, which...view