Silicone Products 2
Silicone products are mainly divided into four categories: silicone oil, silicone rubber, silicone resin and silane coupling agent.
Silicone oil is a polyorganosiloxane of different degree of polymerization chain structure. It is obtained by hydrolysis of dimethyldichlorosilane with water to obtain a polycondensation ring, which is then cracked and rectified into a low ring. Then the ring, head agent and catalyst are put together to form a mixture of different polymerization degrees. Silicon oil can be obtained by decompression distillation to remove the low boiling substance.
Polyorganosiloxane (i.e., raw glue) with high molecular weight (generally 40 ~ 800 thousand molecular weight) is added with reinforcing filler and other various additives. Organic peroxide is used as vulcanizing agent. Polyorganosiloxane will experience compression molding (moulding, extrusion, rolling) or injection molding, and then be interlinked into rubber at high temperature. This kind of rubber is generally referred to as silicon rubber. The main products of silicon rubber are high temperature vulcanized silicon rubber, room temperature vulcanized silicon rubber, silicon gel and foam silicon rubber.
Silicone resin is a highly crosslinked network of polyorganosiloxanes. Usually, methyltrichlorosilane, dimethyldichlorosilane, phenyltrichlorosilane, diphenyldichlorosilane or methylphenyl Various mixtures of dichlorosilane are hydrolyzed at a lower temperature in the presence of an organic solvent such as toluene to obtain an acidic hydrolyzate. The initial product of hydrolysis is a mixture of cyclic, linear and crosslinked polymers, usually also containing a substantial amount of hydroxyl groups. The hydrolyzate is washed with water to remove the acid, and the neutral condensate is thermally oxidized in the air or further polycondensed in the presence of a catalyst to form a highly crosslinked stereo network structure.
Silane coupling agent is obtained by the addition of silicochloroform (HSiCl3) and unsaturated olefin with reactive groups, catalyzed by platino-chloric acid, and followed by alcoholysis. Silane coupling agent is essentially a kind of silane with organic functional groups. In its molecules, it has both reactive groups that can chemically bind to inorganic materials (such as glass, silica sand, metal, etc.) and reactive groups that chemically bind to organic materials (synthetic resin, etc.).
- August 16, 2018Compared with general-purpose rubber, all three types of silicone rubber have a relatively simple compounding component, and so does the heat-vulcanized type. In addition to raw rubber, the compoundin...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel is a kind of rubber, which has a large adsorption capacity for water, low regeneration temperature and low price. Because of good properties, silica gel are often made into high temperature...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone, i.e., an organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing the Si-C bond and having at least one organic base that is directly connected to the silicon atom. It is also customary to tr...view
- May 17, 2018On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Goloho polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided guidance t...view
- August 16, 2018Features of silica gel:High temperature resistance: suitable for temperature range of -40 to 230℃, and can be used in microwave oven or oven.Easy to clean: the silicone products produced by silica ge...view
- August 16, 2018The main silicone products are: silicone monomers, silicone intermediates, and silicone products.At present, there are a wide range of silicone products with a variety of brands and over 4,000 types a...view