Silicone Products 2
Silicone products are mainly divided into four categories: silicone oil, silicone rubber, silicone resin and silane coupling agent.
Silicone oil is a polyorganosiloxane of different degree of polymerization chain structure. It is obtained by hydrolysis of dimethyldichlorosilane with water to obtain a polycondensation ring, which is then cracked and rectified into a low ring. Then the ring, head agent and catalyst are put together to form a mixture of different polymerization degrees. Silicon oil can be obtained by decompression distillation to remove the low boiling substance.
Polyorganosiloxane (i.e., raw glue) with high molecular weight (generally 40 ~ 800 thousand molecular weight) is added with reinforcing filler and other various additives. Organic peroxide is used as vulcanizing agent. Polyorganosiloxane will experience compression molding (moulding, extrusion, rolling) or injection molding, and then be interlinked into rubber at high temperature. This kind of rubber is generally referred to as silicon rubber. The main products of silicon rubber are high temperature vulcanized silicon rubber, room temperature vulcanized silicon rubber, silicon gel and foam silicon rubber.
Silicone resin is a highly crosslinked network of polyorganosiloxanes. Usually, methyltrichlorosilane, dimethyldichlorosilane, phenyltrichlorosilane, diphenyldichlorosilane or methylphenyl Various mixtures of dichlorosilane are hydrolyzed at a lower temperature in the presence of an organic solvent such as toluene to obtain an acidic hydrolyzate. The initial product of hydrolysis is a mixture of cyclic, linear and crosslinked polymers, usually also containing a substantial amount of hydroxyl groups. The hydrolyzate is washed with water to remove the acid, and the neutral condensate is thermally oxidized in the air or further polycondensed in the presence of a catalyst to form a highly crosslinked stereo network structure.
Silane coupling agent is obtained by the addition of silicochloroform (HSiCl3) and unsaturated olefin with reactive groups, catalyzed by platino-chloric acid, and followed by alcoholysis. Silane coupling agent is essentially a kind of silane with organic functional groups. In its molecules, it has both reactive groups that can chemically bind to inorganic materials (such as glass, silica sand, metal, etc.) and reactive groups that chemically bind to organic materials (synthetic resin, etc.).
- August 16, 2018The main silicone products are: silicone monomers, silicone intermediates, and silicone products.At present, there are a wide range of silicone products with a variety of brands and over 4,000 types a...view
- May 22, 20181.Use: A single group of silicone glass glue can be used immediately. It is easy to type it from the bottle with a glue gun, and a spatula or wood chip can be used to trim the surface.2.Adhesion time:...view
- May 25, 2018Single component RTVSingle component RTV silicone rubber system is one of the three RTV silicone rubber system that is used most widely. The silicone rubber can be turned into elastomer with net struc...view
- December 19, 2017Tianyongcheng invites you to join "the eighth Shenzhen thousands of people's power technology semina." "The news is so exhilarating that everyone is celebrating and spreading it to the rest of the wor...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone gel, alias Silicone gel or silicic acid gel, English name is Silicone gel or Silicone. The molecular formula is xSiO2·yH2O and the molecular weight is 60.08,which is Transparent or milky...view
- July 29, 2019Ceramic silicone rubber is more popular in electrical machinery and equipment manufacturing than other products containing silica gel. Ceramic silicone rubber mainly includes silicone rubber matrix, c...view