Silicone Products 2
Silicone products are mainly divided into four categories: silicone oil, silicone rubber, silicone resin and silane coupling agent.
Silicone oil is a polyorganosiloxane of different degree of polymerization chain structure. It is obtained by hydrolysis of dimethyldichlorosilane with water to obtain a polycondensation ring, which is then cracked and rectified into a low ring. Then the ring, head agent and catalyst are put together to form a mixture of different polymerization degrees. Silicon oil can be obtained by decompression distillation to remove the low boiling substance.
Polyorganosiloxane (i.e., raw glue) with high molecular weight (generally 40 ~ 800 thousand molecular weight) is added with reinforcing filler and other various additives. Organic peroxide is used as vulcanizing agent. Polyorganosiloxane will experience compression molding (moulding, extrusion, rolling) or injection molding, and then be interlinked into rubber at high temperature. This kind of rubber is generally referred to as silicon rubber. The main products of silicon rubber are high temperature vulcanized silicon rubber, room temperature vulcanized silicon rubber, silicon gel and foam silicon rubber.
Silicone resin is a highly crosslinked network of polyorganosiloxanes. Usually, methyltrichlorosilane, dimethyldichlorosilane, phenyltrichlorosilane, diphenyldichlorosilane or methylphenyl Various mixtures of dichlorosilane are hydrolyzed at a lower temperature in the presence of an organic solvent such as toluene to obtain an acidic hydrolyzate. The initial product of hydrolysis is a mixture of cyclic, linear and crosslinked polymers, usually also containing a substantial amount of hydroxyl groups. The hydrolyzate is washed with water to remove the acid, and the neutral condensate is thermally oxidized in the air or further polycondensed in the presence of a catalyst to form a highly crosslinked stereo network structure.
Silane coupling agent is obtained by the addition of silicochloroform (HSiCl3) and unsaturated olefin with reactive groups, catalyzed by platino-chloric acid, and followed by alcoholysis. Silane coupling agent is essentially a kind of silane with organic functional groups. In its molecules, it has both reactive groups that can chemically bind to inorganic materials (such as glass, silica sand, metal, etc.) and reactive groups that chemically bind to organic materials (synthetic resin, etc.).
- May 25, 20181. Selection and mixing of varietiesThe condensation type 2 part silicone adhesive rubber compound can be made to easy to flow low viscosity products according to the needs and even to nonmobile thixo...view
- July 29, 2019The vulcanization reaction of RTV one is initiated by moisture in the air. The commonly used cross-linking agent is methyl triacetoxysilane, whose Si-O-C bond is easily hydrolyzed. Acetoxy and hydroge...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Tips and routine maintenance of sealing stripsautomotive sealant strip are one of the important parts of the car. It is widely used in doors, windows, body, seats, sunroofs, engine compartments an...view
- July 29, 2019Ceramic silicone rubber is more popular in electrical machinery and equipment manufacturing than other products containing silica gel. Ceramic silicone rubber mainly includes silicone rubber matrix, c...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicon is a very rich element on the earth, and silicone is the product after the organic silicon is organized. Silicone, also known as silicone or siloxane, is a siloxane organic polymer that is...view
- May 25, 2018Coating adhesive, also known as cladding adhesive, rtv silicone coating or coating for commonness, is a kind of coating-type adhesive with special formulation. After applying the coating adhesive on t...view