Silicone Products 1
The main silicone products are: silicone monomers, silicone intermediates, and silicone products.
At present, there are a wide range of silicone products with a variety of brands and over 4,000 types are commonly used. These products can be roughly divided into three categories: raw materials, intermediates, and products:
1.Silicone monomer: it mainly refers to monomers of synthetic silicone polymers such as organochlorosilane, such as methylchlorosilane, phenylchlorosilane, vinyl chlorosilane and other raw materials.
2.silicone intermediate: it mainly refers to linear or cyclic siloxane oligomers, such as hexamethyldisiloxane (MM), octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane (D4), dimethyl ring Silicone mixture (DMC) and the like.
3.Silicone products: Silicone products are obtained by polymerization of intermediates and addition of various inorganic fillers or modifiers. There are four main categories, including silicone rubber (high temperature vulcanized silicone rubber and room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber), silicone oil and secondary processed products, silicone resin and silane coupling agent. The silicone rubber is then subjected to a vulcanization molding process such as molding and extrusion to obtain a final direct product such as a conductive button, a sealing ring, and a swimming cap.
The basic structural unit of a silicone product is composed of silicon-oxygen chain links, and the side chains are connected to various other organic groups through silicon atoms. Therefore, in the structure of the silicone product, both the "organic group" and the "inorganic structure" are contained, and this special composition and molecular structure make it combine the characteristics of the organic substance with the function of the inorganic substance. Compared with other polymer materials, the most outstanding properties of silicone products are: temperature resistance, weather resistance, electrical insulation properties, biological properties, low surface tension and low surface energy.
- August 16, 2018Waterproof adhesive: it is mainly for binding and waterproof. Adhesion requirements are relatively high, such as the binding of board and corrugated paper.Waterproof properties:High flexibility, moist...view
- June 5, 2018According to the difference of its shape, Organosilicon materials can be divided into silane coupling agents (organosilicon chemical reagents), silicone oil (silicone, silicone emulsion, silicon surfa...view
- May 17, 2018On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Goloho polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided guidance t...view
- May 25, 20181. Selection and mixing of varietiesThe condensation type 2 part silicone adhesive rubber compound can be made to easy to flow low viscosity products according to the needs and even to nonmobile thixo...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone, i.e., an organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing the Si-C bond and having at least one organic base that is directly connected to the silicon atom. It is also customary to tr...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone gel can be used as a desiccant and can be reused. Silicone gel is a porous material having a different particle size which is suitably dehydrated from a silicic acid gel mSiO2·nH2O. It h...view