Silicone Products 1
The main silicone products are: silicone monomers, silicone intermediates, and silicone products.
At present, there are a wide range of silicone products with a variety of brands and over 4,000 types are commonly used. These products can be roughly divided into three categories: raw materials, intermediates, and products:
1.Silicone monomer: it mainly refers to monomers of synthetic silicone polymers such as organochlorosilane, such as methylchlorosilane, phenylchlorosilane, vinyl chlorosilane and other raw materials.
2.silicone intermediate: it mainly refers to linear or cyclic siloxane oligomers, such as hexamethyldisiloxane (MM), octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane (D4), dimethyl ring Silicone mixture (DMC) and the like.
3.Silicone products: Silicone products are obtained by polymerization of intermediates and addition of various inorganic fillers or modifiers. There are four main categories, including silicone rubber (high temperature vulcanized silicone rubber and room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber), silicone oil and secondary processed products, silicone resin and silane coupling agent. The silicone rubber is then subjected to a vulcanization molding process such as molding and extrusion to obtain a final direct product such as a conductive button, a sealing ring, and a swimming cap.
The basic structural unit of a silicone product is composed of silicon-oxygen chain links, and the side chains are connected to various other organic groups through silicon atoms. Therefore, in the structure of the silicone product, both the "organic group" and the "inorganic structure" are contained, and this special composition and molecular structure make it combine the characteristics of the organic substance with the function of the inorganic substance. Compared with other polymer materials, the most outstanding properties of silicone products are: temperature resistance, weather resistance, electrical insulation properties, biological properties, low surface tension and low surface energy.
- May 18, 2018BASF said it has recently found that the quality of TDI produced by Ludwigshafen has fluctuated. The TDI delivered at this site from August 25 to September 29, 2017 contains excess amounts of dichloro...view
- August 16, 2018Features of silica gel:High temperature resistance: suitable for temperature range of -40 to 230℃, and can be used in microwave oven or oven.Easy to clean: the silicone products produced by silica ge...view
- July 29, 2019Thermal conductive silica gel, also known as thermally conductive rtv, can be cured at room temperature and has certain bonding properties. Thermally conductive RTV is a kind of silicone rubber, which...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel is a kind of rubber, which has a large adsorption capacity for water, low regeneration temperature and low price. Because of good properties, silica gel are often made into high temperature...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone, i.e., an organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing the Si-C bond and having at least one organic base that is directly connected to the silicon atom. It is also customary to tr...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone gel, alias Silicone gel or silicic acid gel, English name is Silicone gel or Silicone. The molecular formula is xSiO2·yH2O and the molecular weight is 60.08,which is Transparent or milky...view