Several Points To Be Noted In The Production Process Of Silicone Rubber
Compared with general-purpose rubber, all three types of silicone rubber have a relatively simple compounding component, and so does the heat-vulcanized type. In addition to raw rubber, the compounding agent mainly includes reinforcing agent, vulcanizing agent and some special auxiliaries. Generally, only 5~6 components can be used to form a practical formula. The silicone rubber formulation design should take into account the following points.
1.If silicon rubber is highly saturated raw rubber, it can not be vulcanized by sulfur, but by heat. Thermal vulcanization uses organic peroxides as vulcanizing agents. Therefore, the rubber compounds must not contain active substances that can interact with peroxide decomposition products, otherwise they will affect vulcanization.
2.Silicone rubber products are generally used at high temperatures, and the compounding agent should be stable at high temperatures. For this reason, inorganic oxides are usually used as reinforcing agents. In summer, it is a hot, humid and rainy climate. One of the characteristics of silicone rubber is that it is breathable. When the air humidity is high, the moisture in the air will be absorbed. When dry, the moisture in the rubber will slowly evaporate. It is recommended that the rubber compound be sealed and placed in a cool, ventilated and dry place to avoid high temperature and sunlight. Increasing the absorption of moisture may cause air bubble problems. It is recommended to order a small number of times and follow the principle of “first in, first out”.
3.Silicone rubber is liable to cause cracking and rearrangement of siloxane bonds under the action of a trace amount of a polar chemical such as an acid or a base, resulting in a decrease in heat resistance of the silicone rubber. Therefore, the choice of compounding agents must take into account their acidity and alkalinity, while also taking into account the acidity of the peroxide decomposition products, so as not to affect the performance of the vulcanizate.
- June 5, 2018According to the difference of its shape, Organosilicon materials can be divided into silane coupling agents (organosilicon chemical reagents), silicone oil (silicone, silicone emulsion, silicon surfa...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Tips and routine maintenance of sealing stripsautomotive sealant strip are one of the important parts of the car. It is widely used in doors, windows, body, seats, sunroofs, engine compartments an...view
- May 25, 2018The new and unique adhesive and adhesive technology, have the special function, which can achieve the multiple purpose, with the riveting, welding, the spiral joint, the bond, the tenon and so on. For...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicon is a very rich element on the earth, and silicone is the product after the organic silicon is organized. Silicone, also known as silicone or siloxane, is a siloxane organic polymer that is...view
- May 17, 2018On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Goloho polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided guidance t...view
- August 16, 2018Waterproof mastic sealant is also commonly referred to as JS polymer cement based waterproof coating. The polymer cement based waterproof coating is a two component polymer cement based waterproof coa...view