Professional Silicone Products
Silica gel is a kind of rubber, which has a large adsorption capacity for water, low regeneration temperature and low price. Because of good properties, silica gel are often made into high temperature resistant silica gel bar and silica gel plate products. Many products on the market use silicone rubber, such as many cartoon mobile phone cases, breast fillers for people loving beauty, lampshades made of silica gel, etc. Many products are inseparable from silicone materials.
Advantages of silica gel products:
As a non-petroleum product with superior performance, silica does not rely on increasingly scarce petroleum resources, which makes it the trend of the times that silicone products become a substitute for similar plastic products. At the same time, silica gel products can be applied to many uses that plastic products cannot achieve, such as baby pacifier, human organs, and so on. The application prospect is very broad.
1. Silica gel products are indispensable components in making duplicators, keyboards, electronic dictionaries, remote controls, toys, and silica gel keys.
2.It can be used to make durable forming gaskets, packaging materials for electronic parts, and maintenance materials for automobile electronic parts.
3. It can be used to make electronic components and moulded high pressure flange.
4. It can be used to make conductive silica gel, medical silica gel, foam silica gel, mold silica gel, etc.
5.It can be used in construction and repair of houses, sealing of high-speed kilometers joints and Bridges, etc.
6. It can be used for baby products, maternal and infant products, baby bottles and milk bottle protection cases.
7. It can be used in the production of kitchen products and kitchenware and related auxiliary kitchenware products.
8. It can be used for medical device accessories, and is widely used in the medical industry due to the colorless, tasteless, non-toxic and other characteristics of silica gel.
- July 29, 2019Heat resistant silicone glue is a polymer of isoprene made from latex collected from rubber trees. It has good wear resistance, high elasticity, breaking strength and elongation. It is easy to age in ...view
- June 5, 2018Process of bonding technology: surface preparation for different properties of the bonded matter and different conditions. Strictly it can be divided into general methods, chemical methods and physica...view
- August 16, 2018The main silicone products are: silicone monomers, silicone intermediates, and silicone products.At present, there are a wide range of silicone products with a variety of brands and over 4,000 types a...view
- June 5, 2018Organosilicon, that is organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing Si-O bonds and at least one organic group connected directly to silicon atoms. It is often used as an organosilicon compo...view
- July 29, 2019The vulcanization reaction of RTV one is initiated by moisture in the air. The commonly used cross-linking agent is methyl triacetoxysilane, whose Si-O-C bond is easily hydrolyzed. Acetoxy and hydroge...view
- August 16, 2018The silicone solvent is a milky white or light cyan transparent solution, and the basic component is amorphous silica. Its molecular formula is mSiO2•nH2O, wherein SiO2 is dispersed in water or an or...view