Professional Silicone Products
Silica gel is a kind of rubber, which has a large adsorption capacity for water, low regeneration temperature and low price. Because of good properties, silica gel are often made into high temperature resistant silica gel bar and silica gel plate products. Many products on the market use silicone rubber, such as many cartoon mobile phone cases, breast fillers for people loving beauty, lampshades made of silica gel, etc. Many products are inseparable from silicone materials.
Advantages of silica gel products:
As a non-petroleum product with superior performance, silica does not rely on increasingly scarce petroleum resources, which makes it the trend of the times that silicone products become a substitute for similar plastic products. At the same time, silica gel products can be applied to many uses that plastic products cannot achieve, such as baby pacifier, human organs, and so on. The application prospect is very broad.
1. Silica gel products are indispensable components in making duplicators, keyboards, electronic dictionaries, remote controls, toys, and silica gel keys.
2.It can be used to make durable forming gaskets, packaging materials for electronic parts, and maintenance materials for automobile electronic parts.
3. It can be used to make electronic components and moulded high pressure flange.
4. It can be used to make conductive silica gel, medical silica gel, foam silica gel, mold silica gel, etc.
5.It can be used in construction and repair of houses, sealing of high-speed kilometers joints and Bridges, etc.
6. It can be used for baby products, maternal and infant products, baby bottles and milk bottle protection cases.
7. It can be used in the production of kitchen products and kitchenware and related auxiliary kitchenware products.
8. It can be used for medical device accessories, and is widely used in the medical industry due to the colorless, tasteless, non-toxic and other characteristics of silica gel.
- August 16, 2018Compared with general-purpose rubber, all three types of silicone rubber have a relatively simple compounding component, and so does the heat-vulcanized type. In addition to raw rubber, the compoundin...view
- May 25, 20181. Selection and mixing of varietiesThe condensation type 2 part silicone adhesive rubber compound can be made to easy to flow low viscosity products according to the needs and even to nonmobile thixo...view
- May 22, 2018Sealing silicone is hy-211 two-component room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber, with low viscosity, easy mixing and easy infusion. It is suitable for large volume sealing and excellent electrica...view
- August 16, 2018The silicone solvent is a milky white or light cyan transparent solution, and the basic component is amorphous silica. Its molecular formula is mSiO2•nH2O, wherein SiO2 is dispersed in water or an or...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel alias: Silicic acid gel. It is a highly active adsorbent material and an amorphous material. The main component of silica gel is silica, which is chemically stable and does not burn. It has...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Tips and routine maintenance of sealing stripsautomotive sealant strip are one of the important parts of the car. It is widely used in doors, windows, body, seats, sunroofs, engine compartments an...view