Preparation And Application Of Silicone Solvent
The silicone solvent is a milky white or light cyan transparent solution, and the basic component is amorphous silica. Its molecular formula is mSiO2•nH2O, wherein SiO2 is dispersed in water or an organic solvent in a micelle form.
According to the process, the preparation methods of the silicone solvent mainly include: ion-exchange method, elemental silicon hydrolysis method, electrolytic electrodialysis method, acid neutralization method, peptization method, polymerized sol method and the like. At present, ion-exchange method is the most widely used and most mature technology in China. However, the particle size and SiO2 concentration of the elemental silicon hydrolysis method are easy to control with less impurities, and the resulting silicon solvent has good uniformity and high stability. In addition, there will be no large amount of waste water in the production process, and the product has a higher concentration, which will consume less energy in the concentration, so it can adapt to the trend of environmental protection and energy conservation. Therefore, the new project mostly uses the elemental silicon hydrolysis method.
The silicone solvent micelles are nanometer-sized, generally 10-100 nm in diameter, and have a large specific surface area and adsorption capacity. It has good adhesion, good hydrophilicity and oil repellency, can be diluted to any concentration with distilled water, and the stability is enhanced with the increase of dilution. In addition, the silicone solvent also has high dispersibility, good wear resistance and good light transmission, and is harmless to the human environment. In recent years, it has been widely used in various fields of scientific research and modern industry, such as coatings, adhesives, refractory materials, ceramics, textiles, metallurgy, precision casting and other industries. At present, the rise of inorganic polymer architectural coatings has opened up a vast market for the large-scale application of silicone solvents. And with the rapid development of the electronics industry, the demand for silicone solvents in the silicon wafer polishing industry is also rapidly increasing.
- June 5, 2018Process of bonding technology: surface preparation for different properties of the bonded matter and different conditions. Strictly it can be divided into general methods, chemical methods and physica...view
- August 16, 2018Waterproof adhesive: it is mainly for binding and waterproof. Adhesion requirements are relatively high, such as the binding of board and corrugated paper.Waterproof properties:High flexibility, moist...view
- May 25, 2018Characteristics High flexibility, waterproof and moisture proof, strong adhesive force, strong resistance to cracking, permeable to air but impermeable to water, easy and high efficiency operation, ex...view
- August 16, 2018Uses of waterproof adhesive:1.Concrete surface: apply directly on the concrete surface, with thickness between 2mm and 3mm, not too thin or too thick. Dry for more than 7 days after construction.2.Sea...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Tips and routine maintenance of sealing stripsautomotive sealant strip are one of the important parts of the car. It is widely used in doors, windows, body, seats, sunroofs, engine compartments an...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone products are mainly divided into four categories: silicone oil, silicone rubber, silicone resin and silane coupling agent.Silicone oil is a polyorganosiloxane of different degree of polymeriz...view