Method For Producing Silicone Solvent
The hydrotreated low-viscosity mineral oil is used as a raw material, and a high-fraction, narrow-range base oil is cut through a narrow rectification column, and the fraction is 295-355 ℃. It is dewaxed by urea dewaxing device to make the dewaxing oil pour point below -10 ℃, and then refined by SO3 sulfonation and white clay. Silicone solvent is obtained after filtration. Silicone solvent is the raw material for the production of glass glue and sealant. Its quality directly affects the quality of glass glue and sealant. Silicone glass glue produced by using silicone solvent as raw material has the characteristics of strong adhesive force, large tensile strength, weather resistance, vibration resistance, moisture resistance, odor resistance and large changes in cold and heat.
1.Using a hydrorefined low-viscosity mineral oil as a raw material, performing rectification and cutting through a narrow rectification column, and cutting a narrow-cut base oil having a fraction of 295-355 ℃;
2.At a temperature of 25-40 ℃, the narrow fraction base oil of step 1 is dewaxed by a wet urea dewaxing process through a urea dewaxing device to produce a dewaxed oil having a pour point of -10 ℃ or less;
3.The dewaxed oil is sulfonated at a temperature of 40 to 60 ℃, and then sulfonated by SO3 in the sulfonation reactor for 5 to 8 hours to obtain a sulfonated oil;
4.Finally, the sulfonated oil is pumped into the white clay refining kettle, heated to 70-90 ℃. 2 to 4% white clay is added. The mixture is kept warm for 20 to 30 minutes, and filtered by a filter to obtain a silicone solvent.
- August 16, 2018Silicone, i.e., an organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing the Si-C bond and having at least one organic base that is directly connected to the silicon atom. It is also customary to tr...view
- May 25, 2018Coating adhesive, also known as cladding adhesive, rtv silicone coating or coating for commonness, is a kind of coating-type adhesive with special formulation. After applying the coating adhesive on t...view
- May 25, 20181. Instant adhesion. Instant adhesive is not required to be heated and pressurized. It has the characteristics of fast curing and strong bonding strength. The pull of a 6.45 square centimeter adhesive...view
- May 17, 2018On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Goloho polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided guidance t...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant for construction is widely accepted as the waterproof sealing material widely used in interior and exterior decoration of various buildings. However, with the rapid development of...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel alias: Silicic acid gel. It is a highly active adsorbent material and an amorphous material. The main component of silica gel is silica, which is chemically stable and does not burn. It has...view