Sealing silicone is hy-211 two-component room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber, with low viscosity, easy mixing and easy infusion. It is suitable for large volume sealing and excellent electrical performance.
How to use sealing silicone (1)
1. Mix the parts A and B together according to the mixing ratio, and fill them after vacuum defoamation . The surface can be cured within 2 hours after sealing.
2. The sealed components shall be cleaned, drying or airing. Seal at room temperature and remove bubbles after sealing.
How to use sealing silicone (2)
1. Clean the surface: clean up the surface which is adhered to or coated and remove rust, dust and oil.
2. Sizing: unscrew (or peel) the rubber cap, squeeze the glue into the cleaned surface, make it evenly distributed, and hold the glued surface together.
3. Curing: The parts that are glued or sealed will be placed in the air to solidify naturally. The curing process is a solidification process from the surface to the interior. Within 24 hours (room temperature and 55% relative humidity) glue will solidify 2 ~ ~ 4mm depth. If the sizing position is deep, especially when it is not easy to reach the air, the total curing time will be prolonged. If the temperature is low, the curing time will also be prolonged, and the 6mm thick sealant will be solidified for more than 7 days.
4. Storage: the unused glue should be tightened immediately and sealed. When use it again, if there is a little skin on the seal, just remove it. It won't affect the normal use. During storage, the tube mouth may also have a small amount of solidification which can be removed without affecting the product performance.
More info of high temperature silicone sealant