How to remove RTV silicone
For clothing stained with this RTV silicone, the silicone should be moistened with turpentine to soften it, and then removed with gasoline. For already dry spots, apply cream or artificial butter first, then wipe with gasoline or turpentine, then wipe with 10% ammonia until all the silicone are cleaned. You can also use turpentine to wet the silicone or apply a mixture of white porcelain clay and turpentine to the silicone. After 4 to 5 hours, the RTV silicone can be wiped off and washed with hot soapy water. In addition, the solvent chloroform, turpentine and a mixture of chloroform and carbon tetrachloride (1;1), and a mixture of diethyl ether and ethyl acetate (1;1) are very effective in removing oil base and dry oil spot.
Such stains on the dyed fabric are first wetted with a pure hot glycerin solution, and then pressed with a cotton ball which touches glycerin tightly on the stain (no rubbing is allowed, rubbing causes changes in the color around the stain).
For such stains on white clothing and non-fading clothing, use concentrated alcohol or concentrated alcohol and a mixture of 5% ammonia in water. When a colored wash stain remains on it, it should be treated with a 3% sodium dithionite solution. When the garment is white cotton and linen, it needs to be removed with an aqueous solution of bleaching powder or an aqueous solution of a mixture of bleaching powder and washing soda ash.
For such stains on white clothing and non-fading clothing, use concentrated alcohol or concentrated alcohol and a mixture of 5% ammonia in water. you should use 3% concentration of sodium dithionite solution to deal with when the dress is white cotton and linen, using aqueous solution of bleach or aqueous solution of bleach and washing soda ash mixture of removal.
- May 18, 2018BASF said it has recently found that the quality of TDI produced by Ludwigshafen has fluctuated. The TDI delivered at this site from August 25 to September 29, 2017 contains excess amounts of dichloro...view
- August 16, 2018Waterproof adhesive: it is mainly for binding and waterproof. Adhesion requirements are relatively high, such as the binding of board and corrugated paper.Waterproof properties:High flexibility, moist...view
- August 16, 2018Step 1: select materialsChoose suitable silicon rubber materials according to the use environment and quality requirements of the products, such as the requirements of wear resistance, oil resistance,...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone resin is mainly used in the preparation of silicone insulating varnish, silicone coating, silicone adhesive and silicone plastic. High-performance coatings such as high-grade building ext...view
- August 16, 2018Silica gel alias: Silicic acid gel. It is a highly active adsorbent material and an amorphous material. Its chemical formula is mSiO2. nH2O. It is insoluble in water and any solvent, non-toxic, odorle...view
- December 19, 2017China Chemical and Physical Power Industry Association will hold "The 12th Chinese International Battery Communication /Exhibition", which is unprecedented in scale, on 24th to 26th in May ,2016. At t...view