How to remove RTV silicone
For clothing stained with this RTV silicone, the silicone should be moistened with turpentine to soften it, and then removed with gasoline. For already dry spots, apply cream or artificial butter first, then wipe with gasoline or turpentine, then wipe with 10% ammonia until all the silicone are cleaned. You can also use turpentine to wet the silicone or apply a mixture of white porcelain clay and turpentine to the silicone. After 4 to 5 hours, the RTV silicone can be wiped off and washed with hot soapy water. In addition, the solvent chloroform, turpentine and a mixture of chloroform and carbon tetrachloride (1;1), and a mixture of diethyl ether and ethyl acetate (1;1) are very effective in removing oil base and dry oil spot.
Such stains on the dyed fabric are first wetted with a pure hot glycerin solution, and then pressed with a cotton ball which touches glycerin tightly on the stain (no rubbing is allowed, rubbing causes changes in the color around the stain).
For such stains on white clothing and non-fading clothing, use concentrated alcohol or concentrated alcohol and a mixture of 5% ammonia in water. When a colored wash stain remains on it, it should be treated with a 3% sodium dithionite solution. When the garment is white cotton and linen, it needs to be removed with an aqueous solution of bleaching powder or an aqueous solution of a mixture of bleaching powder and washing soda ash.
For such stains on white clothing and non-fading clothing, use concentrated alcohol or concentrated alcohol and a mixture of 5% ammonia in water. you should use 3% concentration of sodium dithionite solution to deal with when the dress is white cotton and linen, using aqueous solution of bleach or aqueous solution of bleach and washing soda ash mixture of removal.
- May 25, 20181. Selection and mixing of varietiesThe condensation type 2 part silicone adhesive rubber compound can be made to easy to flow low viscosity products according to the needs and even to nonmobile thixo...view
- July 29, 2019Heat resistant silicone glue is a polymer of isoprene made from latex collected from rubber trees. It has good wear resistance, high elasticity, breaking strength and elongation. It is easy to age in ...view
- May 25, 2018The new and unique adhesive and adhesive technology, have the special function, which can achieve the multiple purpose, with the riveting, welding, the spiral joint, the bond, the tenon and so on. For...view
- August 16, 2018Waterproof adhesive: it is mainly for binding and waterproof. Adhesion requirements are relatively high, such as the binding of board and corrugated paper.Waterproof properties:High flexibility, moist...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone, i.e., an organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing the Si-C bond and having at least one organic base that is directly connected to the silicon atom. It is also customary to tr...view
- July 29, 2019The vulcanization reaction of RTV one is initiated by moisture in the air. The commonly used cross-linking agent is methyl triacetoxysilane, whose Si-O-C bond is easily hydrolyzed. Acetoxy and hydroge...view