Features Of Silica Gel
Features of silica gel:
High temperature resistance: suitable for temperature range of -40 to 230℃, and can be used in microwave oven or oven.
Easy to clean: the silicone products produced by silica gel can be restored to clean after rinsing with water, or cleaning in the dishwasher.
Long life: the chemical performance of silica gel material is very stable. The product produced has a longer life than other materials.
Soft and comfortable: thanks to the softness of silica gel materials, the cake mold products feel comfortable and extremely flexible without deformation.
Color diversity: according to the needs of customers, different beautiful colors can be produced.
Environmentally friendly and non-toxic: no toxic or hazardous substances are produced from raw materials entering the factory to finished product shipment.
Electrical insulation: silicon rubber has a high resistivity and its resistance remains stable in a wide range of temperatures and frequencies. At the same time, silica gel has good resistance to high voltage corona discharge and arc discharge, such as high voltage insulator, high voltage cap of TV, electrical components, etc.
Low temperature resistance: the lowest temperature critical point of common rubber is -20 to -30 degrees, while the silicon rubber is still very flexible at -60 to -70 degrees. Some special silicone rubber can also withstand extremely low temperature, such as low temperature sealing ring.
Electrical conductivity: when the conductive filler (such as carbon black) is added, the silicone rubber has good conductive performance, such as conductive contact point on the keyboard, electric thermal component parts, anti-static parts, shielding for high-voltage cable, medical physical therapy conductive film, etc.
Weather resistance: ordinary rubber rapidly degrades under the effect of ozone generated by corona discharge, while silicon rubber is not affected by ozone. Moreover, under ultraviolet and other climatic conditions for a long time, its physical properties change only slightly, such as sealing materials used outdoors.
Thermal conductivity: when some thermal conductive filler is added, silicone rubber has good thermal conductivity, such as heat sink, thermal seal gasket, Heat transfer roller for photocopier and fax machine, etc.
Radiation resistance: the radiation resistance of phenyl containing silicone rubber is greatly improved, such as electrical insulation cables, connectors for nuclear power plants, etc.
- August 16, 2018Compared with general-purpose rubber, all three types of silicone rubber have a relatively simple compounding component, and so does the heat-vulcanized type. In addition to raw rubber, the compoundin...view
- August 16, 2018Waterproof adhesive: it is mainly for binding and waterproof. Adhesion requirements are relatively high, such as the binding of board and corrugated paper.Waterproof properties:High flexibility, moist...view
- June 5, 2018Organosilicon, that is organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing Si-O bonds and at least one organic group connected directly to silicon atoms. It is often used as an organosilicon compo...view
- May 25, 2018The new and unique adhesive and adhesive technology, have the special function, which can achieve the multiple purpose, with the riveting, welding, the spiral joint, the bond, the tenon and so on. For...view
- December 19, 2017China Chemical and Physical Power Industry Association will hold "The 12th Chinese International Battery Communication /Exhibition", which is unprecedented in scale, on 24th to 26th in May ,2016. At t...view
- May 25, 2018With the development of economy and science, adhesive is indispensable in industry, agriculture, transportation, medical care, national defense and daily life. Almost anyone and anything are involved ...view