Features Of Silica Gel
Features of silica gel:
High temperature resistance: suitable for temperature range of -40 to 230℃, and can be used in microwave oven or oven.
Easy to clean: the silicone products produced by silica gel can be restored to clean after rinsing with water, or cleaning in the dishwasher.
Long life: the chemical performance of silica gel material is very stable. The product produced has a longer life than other materials.
Soft and comfortable: thanks to the softness of silica gel materials, the cake mold products feel comfortable and extremely flexible without deformation.
Color diversity: according to the needs of customers, different beautiful colors can be produced.
Environmentally friendly and non-toxic: no toxic or hazardous substances are produced from raw materials entering the factory to finished product shipment.
Electrical insulation: silicon rubber has a high resistivity and its resistance remains stable in a wide range of temperatures and frequencies. At the same time, silica gel has good resistance to high voltage corona discharge and arc discharge, such as high voltage insulator, high voltage cap of TV, electrical components, etc.
Low temperature resistance: the lowest temperature critical point of common rubber is -20 to -30 degrees, while the silicon rubber is still very flexible at -60 to -70 degrees. Some special silicone rubber can also withstand extremely low temperature, such as low temperature sealing ring.
Electrical conductivity: when the conductive filler (such as carbon black) is added, the silicone rubber has good conductive performance, such as conductive contact point on the keyboard, electric thermal component parts, anti-static parts, shielding for high-voltage cable, medical physical therapy conductive film, etc.
Weather resistance: ordinary rubber rapidly degrades under the effect of ozone generated by corona discharge, while silicon rubber is not affected by ozone. Moreover, under ultraviolet and other climatic conditions for a long time, its physical properties change only slightly, such as sealing materials used outdoors.
Thermal conductivity: when some thermal conductive filler is added, silicone rubber has good thermal conductivity, such as heat sink, thermal seal gasket, Heat transfer roller for photocopier and fax machine, etc.
Radiation resistance: the radiation resistance of phenyl containing silicone rubber is greatly improved, such as electrical insulation cables, connectors for nuclear power plants, etc.
- July 29, 2019It is well known that heat resistant silicone rubber can withstand high temperature. It is a high temperature resistant and tensile silicone rubber based on special silicone rubber material. It can wi...view
- June 5, 2018Organosilicon, that is organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing Si-O bonds and at least one organic group connected directly to silicon atoms. It is often used as an organosilicon compo...view
- June 5, 2018According to the difference of its shape, Organosilicon materials can be divided into silane coupling agents (organosilicon chemical reagents), silicone oil (silicone, silicone emulsion, silicon surfa...view
- August 16, 2018Silicone, i.e., an organosilicon compound, refers to a compound containing the Si-C bond and having at least one organic base that is directly connected to the silicon atom. It is also customary to tr...view
- May 22, 20181.Use: A single group of silicone glass glue can be used immediately. It is easy to type it from the bottle with a glue gun, and a spatula or wood chip can be used to trim the surface.2.Adhesion time:...view
- August 16, 2018The main silicone products are: silicone monomers, silicone intermediates, and silicone products.At present, there are a wide range of silicone products with a variety of brands and over 4,000 types a...view