Distinction And Application Of Waterproof Agent And Waterproof Adhesive
Waterproof adhesive: it is mainly for binding and waterproof. Adhesion requirements are relatively high, such as the binding of board and corrugated paper.
High flexibility, moisture-proof, strong anti-cracking adhesion, good air permeability, simple and efficient construction, excellent anti-permeability and strong adhesion.
Scope of application:
It is suitable for waterproofing and impermeability of buildings with concrete and mortar masonry structure.
It is especially suitable for waterproofing of absorbent surfaces such as basements, bathrooms, walls, kitchens, balconies, etc.
Waterproof agent: it is generally liquid, and mainly plays the role of waterproofing. The waterproof requirement is relatively high. For example, the highly concentrated silicone waterproofing agent can be sprayed into the raw material substrate after being diluted in a certain ratio.
Mainly used in:
1.Various waterproof and moisture-proof for various construction and single-built civil air defense projects, industrial and civil buildings;
2.Waterproof and moisture proof of various large, medium and small grain storage in the country;
3.Waterproof of various sewage pools, purification ponds, food pools, swimming pools and underground works;
4.Anti-seepage, waterproof and leakage repair of underground tunnels, subways and culverts;
5.Waterproof, moisture proof, impervious and leakproof maintenance of various basements;
6.Waterproof of new and old buildings and structures (eg underground works, tunnels, bridges, reservoirs, etc.);
7.Waterproof of roofs, exterior walls, and toilets of various buildings;
8.Overall waterproof of underground garages, pools, swimming pools, water towers, etc.;
9.The waterproof agent has strong adhesion to various substrates and can be used as an interface treatment agent;
10.Repair works, such as repairing defects or cracks in old buildings;
11.As a anti-corrosion layer of sewer, sewage pipeline, and industrial wastewater pipeline, etc.;
12. Jointing or sealing works, such as joints on cement concrete pavements.
- August 16, 2018Features of silica gel:High temperature resistance: suitable for temperature range of -40 to 230℃, and can be used in microwave oven or oven.Easy to clean: the silicone products produced by silica ge...view
- December 19, 2017On November 25th, 2016, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macao alumni from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics visited Tianyongcheng polymer materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. And they provided gui...view
- August 16, 2018The silicone solvent is a milky white or light cyan transparent solution, and the basic component is amorphous silica. Its molecular formula is mSiO2•nH2O, wherein SiO2 is dispersed in water or an or...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Tips and routine maintenance of sealing stripsautomotive sealant strip are one of the important parts of the car. It is widely used in doors, windows, body, seats, sunroofs, engine compartments an...view
- December 19, 2017Tianyongcheng invites you to join "the eighth Shenzhen thousands of people's power technology semina." "The news is so exhilarating that everyone is celebrating and spreading it to the rest of the wor...view
- August 16, 2018Waterproof mastic sealant is also commonly referred to as JS polymer cement based waterproof coating. The polymer cement based waterproof coating is a two component polymer cement based waterproof coa...view