Distinction And Application Of Waterproof Agent And Waterproof Adhesive
Waterproof adhesive: it is mainly for binding and waterproof. Adhesion requirements are relatively high, such as the binding of board and corrugated paper.
High flexibility, moisture-proof, strong anti-cracking adhesion, good air permeability, simple and efficient construction, excellent anti-permeability and strong adhesion.
Scope of application:
It is suitable for waterproofing and impermeability of buildings with concrete and mortar masonry structure.
It is especially suitable for waterproofing of absorbent surfaces such as basements, bathrooms, walls, kitchens, balconies, etc.
Waterproof agent: it is generally liquid, and mainly plays the role of waterproofing. The waterproof requirement is relatively high. For example, the highly concentrated silicone waterproofing agent can be sprayed into the raw material substrate after being diluted in a certain ratio.
Mainly used in:
1.Various waterproof and moisture-proof for various construction and single-built civil air defense projects, industrial and civil buildings;
2.Waterproof and moisture proof of various large, medium and small grain storage in the country;
3.Waterproof of various sewage pools, purification ponds, food pools, swimming pools and underground works;
4.Anti-seepage, waterproof and leakage repair of underground tunnels, subways and culverts;
5.Waterproof, moisture proof, impervious and leakproof maintenance of various basements;
6.Waterproof of new and old buildings and structures (eg underground works, tunnels, bridges, reservoirs, etc.);
7.Waterproof of roofs, exterior walls, and toilets of various buildings;
8.Overall waterproof of underground garages, pools, swimming pools, water towers, etc.;
9.The waterproof agent has strong adhesion to various substrates and can be used as an interface treatment agent;
10.Repair works, such as repairing defects or cracks in old buildings;
11.As a anti-corrosion layer of sewer, sewage pipeline, and industrial wastewater pipeline, etc.;
12. Jointing or sealing works, such as joints on cement concrete pavements.
- December 19, 2017CSEPV 2017 China (Shenzhen) International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition will be held in Shenzhen International Exhibition Center from December 8th to December 10th. Through the concentrated display an...view
- May 25, 2018Characteristics High flexibility, waterproof and moisture proof, strong adhesive force, strong resistance to cracking, permeable to air but impermeable to water, easy and high efficiency operation, ex...view
- August 16, 2018Step 1: select materialsChoose suitable silicon rubber materials according to the use environment and quality requirements of the products, such as the requirements of wear resistance, oil resistance,...view
- May 25, 2018With the development of economy and science, adhesive is indispensable in industry, agriculture, transportation, medical care, national defense and daily life. Almost anyone and anything are involved ...view
- October 17, 2018(1) Silicone sealant for construction is widely accepted as the waterproof sealing material widely used in interior and exterior decoration of various buildings. However, with the rapid development of...view
- May 25, 2018Coating adhesive, also known as cladding adhesive, rtv silicone coating or coating for commonness, is a kind of coating-type adhesive with special formulation. After applying the coating adhesive on t...view