Coating adhesive, also known as cladding adhesive, rtv silicone coating
or coating for commonness, is a kind of coating-type adhesive with special formulation. After applying the coating adhesive on the products or the circuit boards, and the permanent coating formed after the adhesive solidifies can separate the pollutants of the steam or the air, so as to protect the product and prolong the service life.
Scope of Application
1.It is suitable for the coating of thick film circuit system, porous substrate and printed circuit board.
2.It can protect the circuits and components from abrasion and the influences of solvent. While protecting the insulation performance of circuit board, it can also relieve stress.
1. A soft transparent elastic plastic coating will form after the adhesive solidifies, which will not corrode the material.
2. It has superior climate-ageing resistance and high temperature and low temperature resistance. Its performance varies little in the range from 50℃ to +180 ℃.
3. High adhesion strength and excellent flame retardancy.
1. Brush Coating Method
This method is the simplest coating method. It is usually used for local repair and maintenance, and can also be used in laboratory environment or small batch trial production / production. This method is usually used when the quality requirements are not very high.
2. Dip Coating Method
Dip coating method has been widely used since the beginning of the coating process, and is suitable for occasions requiring full coating. It is one of the most effective methods.
Spraying is the most commonly used coating method in the industry. It has many options, such as hand-held spray gun, automatic coating equipment and so on.
4.Selective Coating of Equipment
The technology has developed rapidly in recent years, and a variety of related technologies have emerged. The selective coating processes are all controlled by automatic equipment and programs. It is adopted to selectively coat relevant areas. It is suitable for large and medium-sized production; air nozzles are used for coating.
1. Room Temperature Solidification: no catalyst
2. Heating Solidification: no catalyst
3. Solidification: catalyst needed
Find the best conformal coating